Pass the phone to... and the circle of praise

Choi Han, Basen, Alberu, Lock, Rosalyn, Paseton, Clopeh, Taylor, and Hans looked at the people across from them in utter silence...

Cale Henituse, Kim Rok Soo, and Cale Barrow are sitting next to each other, both of the Cale are glaring at each other.

"Why the fuck are you here skinny?"

"What did you say Chuunibyou?"

Both Cale glared at each other while Kim Rok Soo looks uncomfortable sitting next to them, especially between the two 'Angel and Devil of the University'

Cale Henituse the angel of the Roan University said that if you saw him smile you will instantly fall for his charm whether you are a female or a male. 

Cale Barrow the devil of the Roan University is said to break countless relationships and plays around a lot breaking hearts.

Both of them have beautiful red hair one short and the other one long while their reddish-brown eyes look exactly the same that you might think the two are twins separated from birth.

of course, Kim Rok Soo is not lacking behind them with his tall height and big body you can see that he is very fit, many girls would always watch the boys take their clothes off to swim whenever their changing room is in use of other class.

Kim Rok Soo with his handsome face and very fit body that every girl would love and die just to touch, his body looked like its been sculptured by the gods themselves, that many boys will kill just to have.

"U-ummmm..."

Lock looked at them with his big innocent eyes while the others looked at him.

"What is it Lock?"

Choi Han asked patting Lock back and Lock looked at them

"Can we play? Pass the phone?"

Lock asked and they all just nodded since they are all weak to the youngest of the group who is 2 years younger than them all.

They all make a circle and looked at Lock who is holding a phone.

"Ummmmm...I pass the phone to the people who will do anything for their brother or sister!"

Cale and Basen looked at each other when they noticed they were both reaching at the phone and Lock made the both of them hold the phone. The others looked at Rosalyn but she shakes her head compare to her those two have will literally kill themselves just to save their siblings.

Choi Han looked at Alberu and laugh a little but it didn't go unnoticed by Alberu.

"We'll pass the phone to...*They both looked at Paseton and paseton sweatdropped* someone who has an older sister who will kill anyone who dares harm her younger sister"

Cale and Basen said and Paseton sighed and took the phone and think of what is he supposed to say

"I pass the phone to... a puppy?"

Paseton said and Alberu pushed Choi Han and Choi Han took the phone and looked at Alberu

"I pass the phone to is in a life and death situation with their siblings just to be the heir of their company"

Choi Han said both Alberu and Taylor took the phone, having siblings that will kill them just to have the title heir in their name.

Basen and Cale sweatdropped since none of their siblings wanted to be the heir of their company, Basen wants cale to be the heir, Cale just wants a peaceful life and Lily wants to be a soldier.

Taylor looked around and looked at Alberu smiling and Alberu knew he will have to let Taylor speak.

"I pass the phone to the people who seem to get injured a lot and don't care for their health"

Both Cale and Kim Rok Soo flinched when they saw the rest staring at them to take the phone and they held the phone.

The Cale's looked at Kim Rok Soo and he just sighed and looked at the others

"I pass the phone who will destroy anyone who hurts that one certain person"

Choi Han, Clopeh, Alberu, and Lock got the phone 

"We pass the phone who says Ron is vicious... No lying"

Alberu said and Cale, Hans, Cale Barrow, Kim Rok Soo, and Basen took the phone while Rosalyn and Taylor secretly recorded the scene when they saw Alberu's eyes twinkle in mischief.

"Can't blame us, Cale Henituse your fucking butler is fucking vicious he gave me lemon tea every time he saw me and smile viciously"

Cale Barrow said and shivered to remember when the teachers made the students exchange butlers. Lucky for Cale, Cale Barrow doesn't have a butler since he refuses to have one so he got Hans. 

Cale and Kim Rok Soo nodded when they remembered when they went out to drink beer and wine all night long which they don't have a problem with since they both have high alcohol tolerance.

Hans and Basen nodded as well they remembered when Hans messed up on something so he have to get lectured by Ron and Basen fainted due to overworking wanting to not be a burden to his older brother got scolded by Ron since he is becoming like his older brother who doesn't care for his own health. 

Rosalyn and Taylor looked at them in amusement and looked at Clopeh and Choi Han they both look like puppies but one looked lewd while the other one looks so pure and innocent.

Alberu snickered and began planning his revenge for Cale when he suddenly pushed Ron and Beacrox toward him which causes Alberu to drink lemon tea all week along with getting heart attacks every time he saw the father and son duo sharpening their knives in the kitchen in the middle of the night.

Cale Barrow looked at Alberu in annoyance 

"I pass the phone to the person who is insecure about himself and is having a petty revenge towards a certain red hair"

Cale Barrow said and they all looked at Alberu who looked away and Cale look like he just got betrayed.

"Why me??"

Alberu asked when Choi Han grabbed the phone and put it into Alberu's hands. and put him in the middle. Both Cale looked at each other and at Rok Soo. They look mischievous.

"Oh, our greatest sun of our University the one and only Alberu Crossman!"

"I feel so blessed under your majestic radiance from the sun our University Sun!"

"Our beloved Alberu thank you for blessing us peasants with your radiance! Oh, how holy!"

"Our prince is so handsome and smart as always! You are perfection itself!"

"I feel like I keep falling into your deep blue eyes our prince! Such beautiful eyes"

"Your perfect face and eyes are made by the gods himself and your body is sculpture to be perfect! 

"You are so precious our prince!"

The three praises him and the other joined them until Alberu turned red. Cale, Kim Rok Soo, and Cale Barrow looked satisfied with their works 

Taylor and Rosalyn held back a laugh staring at the trio with a background Clopeh looking at Cale Henituse while kneeling while Choi Han and Hans are dragging him back, a still red alberu, with Lock, Basen, and Paseton eating some ice cream they got Beacrox-

All of them except Lock, Basen, and Paseton looked at the person near the door who is holding a knife with an old man holding a lemonade behind him.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

A scream echoed all over the room the people inside the room except Basen, Lock, and Paseton fainted from shock seeing the vicious father and son duo appearing out of nowhere. Of course, Rosalyn and Taylor are calmer than the others since they are the ones who called the duo into their room.

Let's just say the others in the room got scolded for staying up too late and not eating and drinking healthy foods and drinks and so on they are forced to drink lemon tea for a whole month.