I love you, have a cookie

Alberu looked at his paperwork and out in the sky, it's been four years since White Star got defeated but he can't still get one thing out of his mind.

'That guy likes White Star's cookies more than mine!'

He thought while looking grumpy while his aunt forced not to laugh seeing her nephew's face who looks very grumpy while looking at his new paperwork because of a certain group of people

"Are Cale and his kids not settling in one place yet?"

She asked remembering the kids persuade Cale to go on a trip all around the world, the kids Raon, On, Hong, and the wolf kids along with Lock gave him puppy eyes and acted sad whenever Cale will say no so he got forced to go in a trip with them.

"Yes...and I even though he will not cause a problem but.."

Alberu looked at a bunch of paperwork full of things the kids broke, a marriage proposal for Cale that seems to increase even more when he travels with his kids and one of the most reason the suitors said is "the young master is really perfect good at taking care of kids, kind, strong, Handsome, pretty, smart and rich! there is not ta single person out there that is as perfect as he is!" Alberu sighed sensing another batch of marriage proposals his way-

*Bang!*

"Your Majesty!!"

Alberu looked at his door and groan, he should have jinxed himself! 

Tasha laughed at her nephew's misfortune and lifted him out of his chair and threw him out of his throne.

"Hey!"

Alberu looked at his aunt with a questioning face and Tasha laughed

"I want grandchildren and hurry up and bake cookies and romance that wild rose of yours I will take care of this 'stuff' for you, only for a week!"

Tasha looked at his nephew's face who instantly got red and looked away heading to the kitchen while Choi Han and Rosalyn who was just a few meters away from the throne just looked away biting their lips to not laugh and continue looking at marriage proposals and burning them.

Alberu ran towards the kitchen but stopped when he saw beacrox and calmly went to the other kitchen not wanting to anger the chef with Alberu's cooking.

Alberu looked at the kitchen and looked encouraged and began baking cookies while Beacrox and Ron peaked out of the doorway wanting to interrogate the young king but they know their young masters will get sad so they will just wait until they saw Alberu make Cale cry and they will torture him.

Alberu suddenly shivered ad looked back at his back and saw no one. Alberu suddenly remembered what Cale said to him before being forcefully taken by their- Cale's children. 

'Young Majesty the sun of our kingdom that shines brightly over our citizens and brings us hope and light in our lives please be careful of the kitchens devils when I am gone'

Alberu shivered and continue making a cookie full of love- care- FRIENDSHIP- Alberu continue baking his cookie full of love- friendship between him and Cale.

"Perfect"

Alberu said looking at the cookies in heart shapes and star shapes he smiled fondly and packed the cookies perfectly and ran back to the throne room with flour and a pink apron that belonged to Beacrox who looked like he wants to kill him when he passed him in the hallway.

"Rosalyn! Teleport me to where Cale is!"

Rosalyn just backs a little and is prepared to send Alberu away so she and Choi Han can finally burn the marriage proposals in silence. Alberu barged into the door and he got teleported near Cale and their- Cale's children.

"Your Majesty?!"

Lock looked at Alberu who is holding a box of cookies while wearing a pink apron with flour in his hands and apron.

"Here"

Alberu looked at Cale and saw Cale looking at him weirdly, Cale's hair has gotten longer that it reaches his waist and his eyelashes are longer as well and his lips are plumper- Alberu shakes his head and looked at the cookies he baked and talked one and put one in Cale's lips.

"I love you, have a cookie"

Alberu said and looked away his face slowly turning red while Lock has already fainted and was being held up by his siblings.

"His stealing human from us"

"No one takes our father away from us!"

On just nodded at her younger brother and they all looked at Cale and Alberu.

"Your majesty our sun of our kingdom that gives us light and future for us citizens of your kingdom did you get sick?"

Cale said while smiling while looking at Alberu, deciding to tease him a little more before confessing back to him. Raon, On and Hong looked at their father proud, no one will simply hear their father say I love you back before a few years. 

Alberu looked like he is about to faint of embarrassment 

'This Guy!'

Alberu thought and looked at his beloved smiling at him, he should have expected it won't be that easy getting this guy to go into a relationship with him, especially with a stubborn guy named Cale Henituse who only wants money and his non-existent slacker life.