Mom...am I a good son?

Cale walks towards his mother's resting place with tears in his eyes and a smalls scar due to someone beating him up. Cale sits down next to his mother's tombstone and tears began pouring down his face and sniffled crying more and more.

"Mom... Did I do someone wrong?"

Cale looked at his mother's tombstone crying while clutching a picture that they last took with his mother. It shows Cale being carried by Jour and Deruth while Ron is smiling beside Jour.

"Mom? Why do I have to be alone...Why do the gods have to take everything for me?"

Cale asked tears still pouring down his face his eyes puffy and red from all the crying.

"Mom do you know? Tomorrow is your death anniversary?"

Cale said and looked at the sky looking longingly at one star at the hundreds in the sky...

"Mom...Will you be happy if I said I will give you something tomorrow?... A gift from your precious son?"

Cale said while taking out a knife he have when he was still a child... a knife that he used to slash himself trying to kill himself over and over but he never got to... He keeps getting reminded of his father that will be left alone so he became strong.

Cale did everything he could to cheer up his father so they can go back to the same happy family they are but one day he came back announcing his marriage to a woman Cale never knew. Cale felt his heartbreak but he never shows it because his father looks so happy, so Cale never disagrees with the marriage and only cries himself to sleep every day while remembering everything he and his family did.

"Mom.."

Cale lifted the to his wrist and slashed it multiple times...

"Mom? Do you think we could still be a happy family if you never died? If I never acted like trash or act like a good brother that protects his stepmother and brother?"

Cale said while still crying and slashing his wrist blood splattering everywhere.

"Mom? Did you think I was a bad child? a child that should have never been born? a misfortune child?..."

Cale said his eyes showing all his pain remembering all the things he did to make his relatives accept his brother.. Basen

"Mom? Did I do it right? Did I protect Basen? Did I... Did I become a great brother?..."

Cale asked his consciousness slowly fading away...

"Mom?"

Cale looked at his mother's tombstone smiling, a smile that shows all his pain and suffering all the years that he lived with a broken relationship with his family.

"Mom...am I a good son?"

Cale said while his consciousness fades away and the sunrise shone on his lifeless body...

Deruth and Violan walk with their two children Basen and Lily walked towards where Jour Henituse lays to visit her and pay respects to her along with Ron and Beacrox who joins them even after not being a servant in the Henituse Household anymore they still pay respects to the late Countess who helped them before.

"Father..."

Beacrox said when he smelled the scent of blood when they are near the late Countess's resting ground. Ron nodded and walk faster to the grave of Jour Henituse.

"Young Master!"

Deruth and Violan heard Ron yell and ran faster to where they heard him scream and saw the lifeless body of Cale Henituse near his mother's tomb, with multiple slashes on his wrist and a picture in his left hand that is covered in blood.

"Son!"

Deruth yelled running towards his oldest son looking pale as he run to hold his sons body which feels cold.

"No no no no! NO! Cale wake up! Cale!'

Deruth yelled and Violan covered her children's eyes from the scene it looks gruesome, a pale young man with blood flowing down his wrist and tears marks on his face and his clothes are disheveled and covered in blood that are from his wrist.

"Count..."

Ron said and looked at the father who is crying while holding his son's lifeless body, Ron picked up the picture and wipe off the blood from it and saw the picture that the late Countess is holding when she passed away, the very same picture that the late Countess is in the last photo they took before she, unfortunately, pass away.

Violan looked at her pitifully and looked away, even though she and Cale never convert or gt along well she still see him as her son.

Basen and Lily start tearing up they just saw their oldest brother's lifeless body near his mother's tombstone, they hold their mother's dress tearing up more saying their older brother's name.

After a few days of convincing Deruth, he finally gave up and agreed on letting his son rest beside his mother's resting place. 

Deruth walked into his son's room and cried there alone clenching the picture his son was clenching in his hands when he died, Deruth break down both his beloved Jour and Cale are now gone the people he promised to love and protect are now both gone and dead. 

The Henituse announced that their oldest child Cale Henituse committed suicide on his mother's side on his mother's death anniversary.

The people are having mixed feelings the trash of the Henituse is finally gone but why did he commit suicide? Even when they heard the fact that he killed himself while visibly crying due to the tear marks on his face and holding a picture of the late Countess together with him and the Count it made them, Why did he kill himself? That is the question that lingers around the Henituse territory for a while. 

After two weeks the funeral is finally in place Deruth looked like a mess along while his wife and children comfort him while looking at Cale who looked peaceful. His beautiful red hair and pinkish life are clear along with his long eyelashes, Cale looks majestic if it weren't for the fact that he is dead.

"Son...Are you happy now with your mother?"

Deruth muttered looking at the sky with his eyes showing great pain seeing his son commit suicide. Deruth looked back to his son's coffin that is being buried in the ground and he goes back to his home regretting that he never gave all of his love to his late wife and son before they died.