Switched Red-Head AU!

Cale Barrow stares at White Star's figure as they fight each other to death with their ancient powers.

[Cale! You can stop now! White Star is already dying!]

Super Rock yelled as he watched Cale take out the World Tree's dagger and stabbed himself with it.

[Cale!]

The ancient powers yelled and Cale stabbed White Star in the heart with the dagger with his blood in it.

"Huh?"

White Star looked at his chest and looked back at Cale whose wound is slowly fixing itself.

"Cale-nim!"

Choi Han yelled as he watched Cale fall down and he catches him in time.

"Cale-nim!?"

Cale's eyes started to be filled with tears as memories of White Star- no Cale Henituse flowed in his head.

"I..."

Cale sits up with Choi Han's help as they walk toward an almost dead Cale Henituse.

"Why?"

Cale asked the guy who looked almost like him, with similar hair color, eyes, and name.

"Why would you do this?"

Cale Barrow asked Cale Henituse and the guy stared at him blood flowing out of his chest as tears rolled down now his unmasked face.

"I...I wanted to bring mom back..."

Cale said as he lookup.

"Mom...She sacrificed her life to stop a huge disaster every time...I can't live a life without her sacrificing herself to people she didn't know..."

Cale Henituse said as he remembered his mother dying every time in every life as he reincarnates.

Cale Barrow took a book out and puts it into cale Henituse's hands and suddenly memories started flowing out showing Cale Henitse's memories.

Choi Han looked at the guy laying on the floor realizing one of his past life is his with his nephew from Earth and someone who also lost the people he cares for at a young age.

Cale and Choi Han watched as the scene changed in different times and dimensions where cale tries his best to save his mother whose fate is to die at a young age.

Cale Barrow watched as Cale Henituse faced abuse, torture, loneliness, starvation, and more.

Cale Barrow sits next to cale Henituse as he holds his hands.

"I will make sure to save you...Cale Henituse, I will make sure to destroy fate and save you and your mother"

Cale Barrow said as Cale Henituse's eyes began to close and his life is decreasing fast.

"..."

Cale Henituse looked at his double ganger and smiled sadly.

"Thank you..."

Cale Henituse said as he smiled at Cale Barrow who took back the book from Cale's hands as he saw the book weeping for the boy's death.

Cale Barrow looked at the God of Despair as he and the others outside the hall readies they watched everything.

They will end the God of Despair once and for all for good.