Dead Mom Squad

Inside the God of Death Territory, you can see beautiful women looking at different men inside a wall of circles.

"Deruth you fucker-!"

One woman with a beautiful long and wavy redhead said she was watching the scene in front of her with a young child with similar red hair is currently crying in his room.

"My child!"

Another woman cried with long wavy hair and horns, she looked like she had come out of the sky with her white-haired color and wings. 

"Alberu..."

One tanned woman said watching a boy with blonde hair studying and wiping their tears away.

"Dear..."

Another woman said watching her son and husband train with swords and her son collapsing to the ground he looked really exhausted.

"What are my favorite souls doing.. now...?"

The God of Death entered the room just to find different emotional mothers inside

"I-"

"God of Death..."

GOD turned and saw a redhead woman smiling menacingly with her cup of tea smashing into multiple pieces 

"let's talk you little piece of shit"

Drew Thames Henituse said and stands up and walked towards him with a menacing smile while Beaxrix just gave her, her sword while eating some freshly baked cookies with the others who turned off the magic walls.

"Wait! Let's talk okay? Drew Thames! We made a deal come on, Don't get near me!"

The God of Death said while the God of Sun shuts the door not letting the God of Death escape.

"You traitor!"

GOD said to GOS who just walked away

"He seems to forget he can do anything here..."

He said and teleported back to his territory

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SPAWN OF DEMON!!"

A scream echoed throughout the whole territory while the other souls just minded their own business.

'This is normal'

They all thought while Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk cheered on Drew as she hit the GOD multiple times not missing a strike.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU BETTER PUT MY SON'S SOUL IN A GOOD AND SAFE BODY!!"

Drew said as she continued to hit him.

'Why me?'

The GOD literally cried while the others just watched his misery from the hands of a furious mother called Drew Thames the woman that even the GOD can't even win an argument with.