7) Latoya & Adam:

Latoya is also Cora' best friend and was dating a guy who was Adrian -I think itwas his name, but they broke up since their relationship was a real mess. Now she has a fiancé who is Adam -he appeared when they were in Paris. Adam is auntie May's godson.

8) Auntie May:

She's Kalvin, Kalia and Kaldrick's aunt -their father's sister.

9) Mama C:

She is a good friend of Kalvin and Terry. They met her when they first arrived in Miami.

10) Nelson & Rhana:

Nelson is Kalvin's second best friend and he has a wife who is Rhana -she wasn't too much in the story though.

11) Cameron & Brenda:

Cameron is the twins' biological father, but had never taken care of them. He was dating Cora when they were teenagers and cheated on her with multiple females and among of them there was Brenda who was supposed to be one of Cora's best friends. Cameron and Brenda were dating and Cam was abusive to Brenda who finally ran away -when she helped Acacia who was kidnapped by her father. Now, she's still running and Cameron is in jail.

12) Terra & Viktor:

Terra is Terry's mother and Viktor is his step-dad.

13) Randy & Sebastian:

Randy was the homeless man to whom the twins gave the car. Thanks to the money he made with the McLaren, it helped him to get his life together and he had adopted a kid, Sebastian who is twelve years old. Randy stayed in contact with the family.

14) Dr.Gregoirs:

She's Cora doctor.

15) Francesca aka Franky:

She was and is still working at Di@mond's with Cora. She's also a good friend of the family.

16) Mrs.Samsons:

-I don't remember what her first name is lmao- Anyways, she's Cameron's biological mother, so the twins' grandmother. By the way, the twins met that part of their family and they are all now working to get to know each other.

17) Mandy:

She is Kalvin's biological mother and still now the two have no type of relationship. But they will talk one day. Hopefully.

18) Roger:

Roger is the young college boy who was working at the club too and he is considered as a member of the family. Cora sees him as another one of her children and for the twins he is like a big brother. He got to know Kalvin, Kalrdick, Terry etc... (lol they are a lot) and they are all close now.

Speaking of Roger...Well...There won't be a sequel for Why Not ? And this is my final decision. For those who read And If... no, I won't do the same and finally come up with a sequel lol. I'm sure there won't be a sequel for this story. Why ? Because, I don't feel like it and I want to update my other new books. Of course, I love all of these characters and would like to write about them forever, but I want to focus on new characters.

Well almost.

Let me explain. So, there won't be a sequel for Why Not ? but there will be a spin-off and that will be about Roger. I know he wasn't present too much in Why Not ? and there was a reason for that, because he will have his own story. The book is called WORTH IT and you can check it out on my page now.

And maybe in the future, maybe, there will one or two other spin-offs with Amy and Kaldrick for example or/and it will be about Kalia and Louis, I don't know. I'll see, but it's not sure.

Well, I think now it's really the end. Thanks again and love you from the bottom of my heart ❤❤❤❤💋💋💋

~CissyItsMe💗