The greenett nods to the guitar on the blondes back.

" You have practice or something?"

" Yeah, busy day. Practice then a show tonight"

Izuku smiles.

" I know, Mina invited me to go"

Katsuki pertends not to be all that interested in that last sentence, even tho it definitely caused an up tick in his heart rate.

" Oh yeah?"

The greenett nods.

" Yeah, I might go. If I'm not busy later choking on air and tripping over nothing", Izuku smirks up at the blonde.

Katsuki breaks into a chuckle.

" Yeah, I figured you'd be busy organizing encyclopedias and shit while you binge watch Big Bang Theory" , the blonde smirks as he moves backwards tawrds the door.

Izuku giggles.

" Hey! That's a good show! Sheldon is my favorite"

Katsuki grins.

" Of course he is, he's the head nerd."

Izuku raises a brow with laughter in his tone.

" So you've seen it!"

The blonde smirks.

" I'm not admitting to shit. Later Deku"

Izuku waves with a smile laughing at the banter.

" Bye Kacchan!"

As Katsuki makes his way out the doors and to his car the nickname bounces around in his mind. He'd never let anyone call him anything like that, in fact you might get punched in the throat before the word fully left your mouth. But something about Izuku Midoriya was different. A slight frown tugs suddenly tho, because how different was he really, and for how long? Katsuki has been fooled before and it wasn't something he was willing to let happen again, but still at the moment this emerald eyed waiter definitely had something different, what Katsuki wasn't sure of just yet.

Several hours later Izuku is being tugged along by the hand by a happy bubbly Pinkett as they make their way into the concert venue.

" I'm so happy you got off work to come with me Izubabe! They put on such an amazing show"

Izuku smiles letting her lead the way with his hand inside hers.

" I'm excited to be here, even more so now that I actually have made friends with them, makes it that much cooler, and I have no doubt they put on an amazing show, they are all so talented. Especially Kacchan"

Mina turns to him with a huge grin and a wink after they find their seats which are right up front.

" So you've noticed huh?", she giggles.

He blushes slightly.

" He's hard not to notice, but yeah I mean he's super talented"

" Uh huh. You are so crushing on him"

The flush on his cheeks deepens giving him away completely.

" What?? I .. nooo. And besides he has no interest in me"

Mina smiles at him.

" I'm not so sure about that, I've seen him looking at you and I know you two were talking outside Jade the other night"

Izuku shrugs his eyes down then meeting hers.

" Well yeah, and we ran into each other today in our building and kinda joked around for a bit but I don't really think that means anything"