My body is on fire, my brain has turned to mush

Start from the beginning

He looks me dead in the eyes, "We can't have sex, but that doesn't mean I can't grind myself against you." This might be better than sex. My hand grips the sconce behind me, while the other wraps around his shoulder. He slides his penis up and down my vagina, rubbing up against my clit. We both stare down between us. "Does it feel good?" He managed to get out. "I can hear how good it is for you." He mumbles, talking about the wet sounds breaking the air.

"So fucking good." I breathe. "I love your cock, Andreas." He loves the praise when I feel him rumple against me. My grip tightens and my toes curl from the pleasure. "Fuck my wet pussy."

"Oh shit! I love it when you talk dirty, Elizabeth." After we get done staring at each other, he starts picking up the pace. His mouth buries in my neck as he drives me sexually insane. I have to bite down on my lip, trying not to alert the neighbors of what we're doing. "Yeah, that's right, bite that sexy lip. Keep those moans at bay."

He leans back, looking at how controlled I'm keeping myself. "I can feel it, Andreas."

"Feel what, baby." His hand grips my ass, pushing me more into him. My hair is disheveled around my head, and I think my brain has shut down, the pleasure has taken over.

"The build up in my stomach, I'm about to come all over you." He looks between us, seeing my cum all over his cock.

"You're making a mess all over me, baby."

"I'm sorry."

He shakes his head, "I wouldn't be doing it right if you weren't making a mess. Now, let go."

And I do.

It takes no time for me to come, it feels so good that I almost faint. It's been weeks since I've orgasmed, who knew it could feel so much better when you love the person.

As I come, I tell him, "I love you so much." My grip tightens on the sconce.

He grunts, "I love you more, so much more. God, I'm about to come. I need you for a second." He jerks against me and I feel his semen dripping down my leg.

"Come on me," I tell him.

"Where?"

I bring my fingers between my legs, and I spread my pussy lips apart, showing him my clit. "Right here, I want it right here." He stares at me, eyes so defining and arched with arousal. He was confused and perplexed, but most importantly, turned on and mad about me. "I want to feel your cum drip down me; I want to be your nasty good girl." I smile devilishly.

He grips my face in his hand, takes my whole mouth on his, then lets me go. "That you are. You're going to let me come all over you like the good girl you are?"

"Yes." He takes his penis in hand, gripping his girth. " I want all of it. Every. Drop."

I watch as he jerks himself, cum spills out of his slit. In a matter of seconds, his semen shoots on my clit, slipping down my clit and labia, and some hit my thigh since he has bad aim. We just watch it drip. "That is so fucking sexy, Elizabeth."

He hasn't seen anything yet.

I do something shocking; my two fingers rub his semen all over my clit, pleasuring myself right in front of him. He grips the wall, "Right in front of me, Jesus, E." He watches my fingers work, my mouth stays open like a fish, eyes widening once I feel my body hitting climax.

I try to close my eyes, "No, I want you to watch me watch you come." His voice was husky and demanding.

I keep my eyes open, rubbing myself more as I come. I have his name on my tongue, "Andreas." Then I let out a piercing scream as I climax, with Andreas soaking it all up. He quickly gets down on his knees and licks at my clit, wanting to taste me and him. I let him, standing there.

Once I calm down from the orgasm, he stands up and presses his lips on mine. "That was so fucking hot, Elizabeth."

I smile, "I know."

I slip back on my underwear, watching Andreas putting on his white shirt. "Stay," I say quietly.

"Ok." I guide him towards my bed, I lay down first, placing him on the side of me. He wraps his arms around my waist, face fits in my neck. One of his hands skims up my dress, gripping my breast. I sigh, kissing the top of his forehead.

I want to stay like this forever.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

I wake up to the smell of breakfast food wafting in the air. I blink my eyes open, seeing a tall figure standing over me with a large bag and two drinks. Once I get a clear enough picture, I see that it's Andreas.

He smiles, "Good morning." I watch as he leans down, kissing me all over the face and whispering how beautiful I am. I rub my hand over his arm, telling him the same thing.

I rub my eyes and stretch my muscles, "Good morning. You didn't have to go out and get breakfast."

He sits the food and drinks down, "I think I did. I knew you would be hungry; you always are." He rubs my stomach; I swat his hand away.

I sit up against my headboard, "What did you get?" I ask.

He rifles through the bag, "Sausage, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and waffles." Yes, all the good breakfast food.

I clap my hands, "Thank you." I crawl over to him, smacking a kiss on his lips, "I love you."

He kisses me back, "You too." It's such a routine now, to say that we love each other. I think it's because we never said it before when we needed it. So now, we say it all the time, just in case it's our last.

We spend the next hour just sitting on my bed, listening to Monica on the radio as we eat our breakfast. Again, he makes my plate for me, which I thank him for. Sometimes I feed him eggs from my plate and he holds my orange juice so I can drink it when my hands are greasy from the sausage. I love this, just being with him. No arguing, no problems, but pure bliss.

Whip cream gets all over his cheek, "You've got something right there."

"Where?" He licks it up with his tongue, and he holds me in place, taking my tongue into his mouth, claiming that and my lips. I moan, wrapping my arms around him. "My dick felt good against you last night."

He's turning me on and it's only eight in the morning, "I know, it was better than sex."

"Almost." I watch his eyes sparkle. God, they are so beautiful.

He pulls down my top, taking some whipped cream and putting it on my nipple. I jerk from the touch. "Oops, you got some whipped cream on your nipple, let me get that for you." His tongue swirls around the nipple, teasing and taunting me. I lean into the pleasure, throwing my head back as I quietly whimper.

As he does this, the front door to my dorm room opens, and in walks Mary, not just Mary, but my mother and father. When they see Andreas licking away at my nipple, their jaws drop to the ground, and my mother screams.

Then I scream.

Andreas turns and sees them, he lets me go, but then remembers my boob is out so he tucks it in. "Thanks," I say quietly.

"No problem." He mutters.

Mary laughs in her hand, "Uh, I've got to go. I forgot that I was meeting up with my bible study group. Nice to meet you. Mr. and Mrs. Pratt, and Andreas, nice to. . .see you. And you too, Eliza, to see you." I'm going to kill her for that one. She staggers out of the room, trying to get away, I wish I could go with her.

My parents don't say anything to her, since they are both shocked, and I'm sure scarred by what they just saw.

"Hi Mom, Dad," I say, greeting them.

"Yeah, nice to see you Mr. And Mrs. Pratt." chimes in Andreas. My father cuts his eyes at him, and Andreas looks down at his hands.

"I don't even know where to start." My father finally says.

I don't know either.

Guys, please pray for me.