"Jeez...Well, aren't you scary?" Raia mocked, "But I've already had my share of the flames of hell. Copy magic: Dark Cloaked Black Blade." He pulled out a black katana.

"Th-That's Captain Yami's!" Asta said, "Hey, you! Don't copy him!"

"Well, I mean... My magic basically exists to copy others. so..."

"I guess that fool still has a ways to go, if you're able to copy him so easily." Mereoleona said with a smirk.

"Okay, here we go. This spell won't be easy to dodge!" Raia warned and got into his stance.

"That stance..." Zora muttered.

"That's Captain Yami's." Asta said.

"Copy Magic: Dark Cloaked Lightless Slash!"

[Y/n], Zora, and Asta jumped into the air dodging the attack, but Mereoleona, on the other hand, punched right through it. Raia's eyes widened in shock, and so did [Y/n]'s and Asta's.

"She punched the spell and then set it on fire?!" Asta questioned.

"What the hell?"

"I'm...beyond impressed." [Y/n] muttered with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Unfortunately for you, the original idiot who uses that spell packs more of a punch." Mereoleona said.

"Oh? But-" She appeared right next to Raia and punched him in the face. "The all-incinerating spell of total destruction... Flame Magic: Calidos Brachium!" She sent the man flying in a blaze of fire, "You can burn for my foolish little brother's sake!"

'She moves so fast and with so much power! She's amazing!' [Y/n] thought. They walked to the opening over the tunnel to check if that was the end of Raia.

"Copy Magic: Healing Light Particles." Raia stood up facing the knights with a smirk.

"He healed right back up again!" Asta shouted, and got his sword ready, "Okay, I'm gonna fight, too..." Mereoleona stopped him, "Huh?" Then threw Asta to the side.

"If you don't want to be killed, just shut up and watch." She said, shocking Asta.

"What?!" He whined.

Mereoleona jumped into the battle. "Copy Magic: Light Swords of Conviction." Tons of light swords shot towards Mereoleona, she smirked and punched through all of them.

"Next." She said.

"Man, Lady Sisgoleon's super-fast." Asta said while [Y/n] nodded and watched her every move. Then she disappeared and reappeared behind Raia. Before she could land a punch on him, Raia disappeared.

"Copy Magic: Invisible Seeker."

His body and his magic presence disappeared. "He's copying people left and right. Dunno whose spell that is, but..." Zora muttered.

"I'm pretty sure...that's one's a spell the former captain of the Purple Orcas used!" Asta said, and [Y/n]'s eyes narrowed.

Raia reappeared behind Mereoleona. "Copy Magic: Aqua Javelin!" She was able to change directions and punch right through his spell again. "Next." She demanded.

Raia shot balls of water at her, but Mereoleona was able to dodge them in midair. She used her flames to chase after Raia like a comet.

Raia landed on the ground, "Copy Magic: Tainted Culvert Wyrm!" The water monster came roaring out of his grimoire, "How do you like the most powerful water spell I can use right now?" He shot the spell at her.

The monster opened its mouth to eat Mereoleona, but she used her flaming paws to close its mouth then punched it out with her fire.

"Copy Magic: Salamander's Breath!"