Chapter Forty - Seven

April 2015

MELANIE'S POV:

I am staying with dada for the next week since I've already been here for a week, we have been shouting at each other all the time and he has been putting me on time out all the time.

He even got mama on the phone and she told me go to on timeout as well which made me sad because all I have been doing is going on timeout, I was playing with my toys and dada started to give out to me and then put me on timeout I don't even know why.

"MELANIE KARSTEN JOHANSSON DAURIAC YOU ARE IN BUG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!"Dada shouts from downstairs, I'm confused because all I have been doing is playing in my bedroom.

Dada storms in and slams the door closed, "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP LEAVING YOUR GOD DAMN TOYS ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE SERIOUSLY CHILD YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNOW BETTER HAVE ME AND YOUR MOTHER TAUGHT YOU NOTHING!?!"He screams in my face, "I DIDN'T LEAVE THE TOY THERE AND NO YOU NO TAUGHT ME ANYFING, YOU MEAN DADA I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"I scream at him, he grabs my arm and drags me to an empty room and just pushes me in there and closes the door and locks it.

"LET ME OUT PWEASE DADA PWEASE!"I scream and cry, all I want is my mama and mommy, I hate going to dada's house he is always so mean to me, I just want my mama.

"I WAN MAMA!"I scream and fall to the floor and start to bang on the door, I just want my mama, after hours of crying I soon start to feel sleepy, I feel someone pick me up and lay me down in my crib before leaving the room.

- The Next Morning -

"Melanie you aren't getting candy you have been naughty and naughty girls don't get candy"Dada says to me as he eats all the candy, "Well your mean and mean people don't get candy"I tell him and he grab the candy bowl and throws is across the room and it smashed against the wall.

I scream and run to the corner, I sit there with my knees to my chest and my head in between my knees with my hands on my ears, Dada keeps screaming and shouting and he starts to kicks things and break things, I'm so scared, mama and mommy would never do this to me.

- One week later -

I am going back to mama and mommy today which I'm very nervous about because I don't know if they are going to be mad at me for being naughty according to dada.

Dada holds my hand tightly and brings me over to mama and mommy, "Hey Scar, she has been very naughty and has been on multiple timeouts, she needs to learn something about manners"Dada tells mama, I look at him with an angry face, I scratch his hand and he pulls his hand away, "That's how it feels to get someone to be mean to you!"I say loudly and I see mommy smirking slightly but trying keep a straight face and mama is just shocked.

"See what I mean"Dada says and mama nods and takes my hand roughly, "Thank Romain and I'm sorry she's being like this to you"Mama says and dada walks away and mommy picks me up, "Elizabeth put her down she needs to learn a lesson"Mama tells mommy, "No Scarlett did you not hear what she said to Romain, she said "that's how it feels to get someone to be mean to you" so obviously it's not just her being naughty it is also her father"Mommy says and mama soon realises and brings her hand up to my face making me flinch causing both mama and mommy to stop walking and look at me.

"Baby why did you flinch?"Mama asks me, I just shake my head and lay my head on mommy's shoulder and I feel my eyes get heavy, I'm just tired but I'm happy that mama and mommy are being nice to me again.

SCARLETT'S POV:

When Melanie flinched I knew sometime had happened with Romain but I just need to figure out what.