1

Again, I am chasing him without having any worry of the world. I am running and running until I almost catch him but right at that moment he falls right off the cliff covered in cloud. A mist covering everything around me while I am crying and trying to jump off to catch him too but an unknown force is holding me down.

I woke up drenched in sweat crying my heart out for an unknown fear of loosing someone. Loosing the boy of my nightmare. As slowly the reality came down on me i calmed down and looked at the clock showing 06:08.

As i still have enough time i let myself wander about the dream. Specially about the boy, i have no clue who is that brown haired boy. I never even seen his face or it might be that i just can't remember his face. All i can remember Is his brunette hair and his tall physique. One more thing I can't forget is this little tattoo in his hand of a butterfly.

As i looked at the time once again it was already 06:17 so i decided to get ready for school.

After getting ready i saw the time 07:20 having enough time i went downstair to have breakfast. Reaching Downstair I saw the usual scenario of mum and dad already left for work and my brother Mr. Park Jihoon on his phone.

"Morning monkey" i greeted him with a cheerful face which was replied by a glare "Yeah now Miss Sleeping beauty decided to come and have food, i swear if you are even 5 mins late i would have already left for school" "We have enough time bro why are you hurrying and we all know your undying love for me obviously can't leave me alone" i said grinning brightly at him.

He just signed feeling defeated "okay okay you are right now have food and then let's go. i am sooo hungry!" I gave him an okay sign as i sat down and ate with him.

Jihoon was always like an gurdian figure for me, our parents being busy most of the time I was basically raised up by him. He is always a loving brother as i still remember that whenever my brother was given anything he would always bring it for me. About the nightmare? Well he doesn't know about it as he being overprotective of me this will only stress him out more.

After finishing up we went to our school. "Take care okay? If something happens let me know first. Drink lots of water. Don't get into any sort of fight and remember to not talk while having water-" "Oh my gosh okay okay i got it hoonie" he just kissed my forehead as i went to my friends.

"Yo wassup!" I greeted my friends " Finally you are here girl" Yuna replied linking her arm with mine. "You got the latest news yet?" Beomgyu asked excitedly "What ne-" "There is a new student coming!!" Jisung stated cutting my sentence. "I hope he is cute!!" Jisung added " it's a guy?" I asked and Yuna nodded " I thought you liked the Minho guy" Beomgyu said while headlocking Jisung.

Yuna just Sighed " let's go to class now or you guys want detention?" Jisung grinned cheekily and replied " if minho is there i am all ready" "Such a simp" i replied laughing. "By the way did you get nightmare today too?" Yuna asked me feeling conserned. I nodded lightly. They are the only people who knows about my nightmare. "Did you get the face today? Is he hot?" Jisung asked raising his brows looking like an squirrel. "No" my voice became lightly faint. "Okay okay guys let's go and meet the new student" Beomgyu quickly changed the topic understanding my overwhelmed self.

I sat down on my usual seat beside the window in the second last row. My seat mate is Jisung and Beomgyu and Yuna are seat mates. They are seated in the last row behind us. We were just continuing our chit chat or mostly just Jisung stating his love for Minho and excitement for the new guy.

"Everyone go back to your seats" the teacher announced coming into the class. We can see everyone being excited to meet the new guy and if I say that i am not that would be a pure lie.

"I am sure you guys already know that a new student is coming today so I will take this moment to let him introduce himself. Mr. Watanabe come in" as the teacher finished everyone's attention was on the door.

Seeing the guy everyone jaw was dropped including me of course. A tall guy with fit physique having strong feature and brunette hair. Looking like he straight came from anime.

"Hello everyone my name is Watanabe Haruto

"Hello everyone my name is Watanabe Haruto. Please take care of me. Thank you" Damn his deep voice. For 2 second everyone was just schocked when Jisung took his opportunity to clap and welcoming the new student as a big cheer followed from everywhere.

A strange feeling of familiarity fell upon me seeing him but I quickly shrugged it off as judging by his name he is Japanese and i have never been to Japan.

"Okay everyone calm down. Haruto go and seat beside Junkyu. Junkyu raise your hand" As Junkyu raised his hand i realised he is seating right infront of us. As he was coming towards his seat his eyes met with mine. And we had a brief eye contact for a fraction of second but i could feel my heart beating faster than usual. Man he is so handsome.