Sleepover

**DONT PLAY THE SONG**

Riccardo's POV

"He's such a bitch!" I laugh with Roberto as we walk up the stairs. We make our way to the kitchen to fix a drink, to celebrate.

I have to say, I don't like my job too much but these situations bring me joy. It helps to relieve a bunch of stress I have to admit. Oh, and I know what you're thinking, "Serial killer vibes." Nope, just a mafia boss who has to do what they have to do when people take you as a joke. Hate the game, not the player, eh?

Roberto pours two glasses of 1800 and slides one to me. "You want any, Daniel?!" Roberto yells to Daniel who was chilling on the couch. "Yeah, but give me some Jameson instead!" He yells back as Roberto grabs another glass from the cabinet and pours Daniel a glass of Jameson. Daniel joins us at the bar and starts drinking.

"Why'd you make her do it?" He says to me as he sits down. "Because why not? She needs to be worthy of co-owning the mafia right?" I say nonchalantly. I mean am I right? She fucked up the first mission so she has to redeem herself. I know she technically didn't fail it, it wasn't her fault but she still didn't get it done not even a little bit.

"All three of us know, even if she isn't capable of being the mafia queen, she'll still be around." He says taking a sip of his drink. "What do you mean by that?" I turn to him. "We all know you wouldn't leave her alone." He smirks as Roberto scoffs. "Yeah, unfortunately, this little birdie can't keep his penis in his pants and goes against his own rules that can possibly- excuse me- that WILL jeopardize this whole mafia. Way to disappoint dad, huh?" Roberto says as he walks upstairs. That little bastard.

Roberto's POV

I walk upstairs and walk toward my room. But I stop once I get to Zoe's room. I want to talk to her but I'll let her get her rest, she's probably overwhelmed and exhausted. But then again, what if she needs some type of comforting? I guess I could be there for her before Riccardo makes his way up here. But what if she wants to be left alone for once, she hasn't had much privacy or self-time since she's come here. I'll just knock on the door and ask if she needs someone to comfort her.

I knock on her door and wait for a response but I don't get one back. So, I continue to knock two more times but still no response. Maybe she's sleeping...I'll come back later. As I start to walk to my room, I hear Riccardo call me. "Hey! Can we talk?" He whisper yelled down the hall. "About what?" I ask walking closer to him so if Zoe is sleeping, we wouldn't wake her. "About her, but not here." He says as he walks to his room and closes the door behind me.

"Listen, I'm not here to scold you about her. I'm here to tell you that I will stop talking to her as much so I don't mess this up." He says sitting in a chair. "Okay, but the real question is will you though?" I say sitting in the chair beside him. "Yes. I know I have to in order to keep this family going. Even though we are a mafia, I still consider everyone like family." He says with a genuine smile.

"I do too, I love all of them. I'm sorry for what I said, by the way." I said turning to him. "It's fine, you were right either way. I need to grow up and get over my feelings." He says as I give him a hug. Although my brother can be a very big handful with his demanding and commanding all the time, he's still my big bro that I looked up to all these years and I'm glad I didn't lose him.

**TIME SKIP**

Zoe's POV

I woke up to another round of knocks on my door. I ignored the first set of knocks because I didn't want to be bothered, plus I knew it was either Riccardo, Roberto, or Daniel and they can always talk to me later.