Quidditch camp(part 15)

Hadrian POV

The morning we were leaving for quidditch camp was a little bit of chaos. Everyone I paid for had to come to Malfoy manor so we could port key to the camp. We left and landed in the entrance hall at the manor on the property of the camp. Everyone went to the tents where we would get our sleeping arrangements. Anyway everyone were shocked at seeing Marcus Flint and Oliver Wood talking together. Then who seems like the boss walked in and everyone got quiet.

"Welcome to the quidditch camp. I'm Jones Hansen and also the main trainer of the camp. We have the honor of being visited by the Bulgarian team and they will be staying here for the next 2 weeks together with us. Now I'm not going to talk anymore and leave you all to Nathalie." He said before stepping back and a young woman maybe in her twenties stepped in front of him.

"I'm Nathalie Petersen and I will tell you which hut you are assigned to live in for the next two weeks. The first hut is Oliver Wood. Andrew Danielsen, Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy and Mattheo Riddle can follow him and he will show you your hut." She said and everyone looked at me.

"You heard her get your asses after Wood before he walks away." I said.

"You sure you will be okay?"

"Yes. Surprisingly enough I'm pretty independent. Now go. I will talk to you later and say which hut I'm in." I said and they all walked over to Oliver.

"Then in hut with Marcus Flint we have Sebastian Franklin, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Bill Weasley and-" she suddenly stopped and looked confused. She turned to Jones and pointed at the name. His eyes widened before he nodded. "And Hadrian Potter?" She said uncertain, but I just got out of my seat and walked over to Marcus. Jones Hansen looked at me and Nathalie named up another hut of boys where I knew no one. "In the hut with Emily Watson we have Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell, Alicia Spinnet, Millicent Bullstrode and Tracy Davies. With me we have Daphne Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson, Astoria Greengrass, Skylar Potter and Rosalyn Lynch. Someone that didn't hear their name?" She asked and no one said anything. "Good now find the trainer you got assigned and they will lead you to your hut." She said and everyone started walking out of the tent. I already knew where my hut was and waited to talk to Jones. When the tent was empty it was only me and Jones and he raised an eyebrow in question.

"Shouldn't you follow your assigned trainer?"

"Nah I know where my hut is already. You said you was the main trainer right?"

"Yes why?"

"Then where is the manager. He's supposed to present himself to the guests."

"Oh Lesley never leaves the manor."

"Oh really now? Why not?"

"He doesn't like children and doesn't really like quidditch either."

"Mr Hansen if this Lesley guy just happened to be fired do you have any recommendations on who could take his place?"

"Well you could maybe ask the old manager if he wants the job again. His name is Justin Robinson he had his job for 10 years and loved it with passion when he suddenly got fired 3 years ago. We never knew why he got fired."

"Interesting and are there any other workers on the cap that should be fired?"

"The security team and the receptionist. They never do shit and just stay in the manor."

"Good to know. Nice speaking with you Mr Hansen." I said before walking away heading for the manor. On the way i sent a patronous for Amelia Bones who is the new head of the auror department. I told her to bring some aurors to Potter quidditch camp. This is because I knew these people wouldn't leave the property willingly. When I got to the entrance hall I had to wait for maybe 5 minutes before 4 aurors popped in.