Detention (part 3)

Hadrian POV

Skylar fell asleep on me yesterday while watching pictures of my animals. So as to give the boys privacy thinking over the fact we are in the boys dorm. Right now I'm waiting for the clock to turn 6 am so its not to early. To be honest I'm not sure when she's used to getting up, but I would like to have her out before the other boys wake up and get out of bed. When the clock striked 6 I shook her a little bit.

"Princess you have to get up." I whispered and she rubbed her eyes and looked up at me.

"Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes and you'll have to get up and get ready for the day." I said and she sat up.

"Okay. I'll go to my dorm and I'll see you at breakfast." She said. Then I check just to be sure no one were standing naked outside the curtains. When she left I started my routine like always and none of the boys except Theo had gotten up so I decided to wake them. I walked over to Draco's bed and woke him up by casting a aguamenti over his bed. Then I did the same with Blaise before walking over to Mattheo. I started kissing him all over the face and I knew he was awake when he moaned and began to whimper. That's when I decided to stop. He looked up at me.

"Why did you stop?"

"You have to get ready for the day."

"That can wait."

"Nope." I said before opening the curtains and you could hear Draco and Blaise shout. All the curtain have silencing charms in case someone snores, but people can still hear you if they have their curtain open.

"What did you do to piss them off this early?"

"I woke them both up with water. So now you are all wet the only difference is you are a different kind of wet." I said with a smirk.

"Are you just going to leave me hard?"

"Yup. Do like single men do and take a cold shower or wank." I said and walked out of the dorms since I was ready for the day. There were some other students in the common room, but none of them really acknowledged me. I sat down in a comfy chair in front of the fire place and got a book. The common room got completely silent and I looked up. "What?"

"The book just appeared in your hand." A 6th year girl said.

"So. Its a modified version of the accio spell."

"You can do wandless and nonverbal magic, but on top of that you modify spells?!" She asked shocked.

"I don't see what the big deal is." I said with a shrug and started reading my book. After some time the other came and we went for the great hall. All the boys except for Theo was ignoring me and muttering about me being mean. When we arrived I was faced with a lot of angry adults and a few amused once. "What?"

"Did you hit James in the face?" Asked Dumbledore.

"Yes."

"Now it's not nice to l- wait did you say yes?"

"Yes he wouldn't move. Being to busy talking about how good of an auror he is."

"You have detention tonight."

"With whom?"

"Hagrid."

"The half-giant dude who loves animals?"

"Yes."

"Great I can just show him my animals and detention will be over in no time. Doesn't he also patrol the forbidden forest?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Yes why?"

"You are giving me free access to enter the forest. Oh maybe I meet some new creatures. Even if I don't think there are any animals I don't have on Hogwarts property. I know you enslave thestrals." I said with a sour look on my face. "Then there are probably some centaurs and unicorns. But there aren't to many animals who ca live in such circumstances. -"I was disturbed by someone clearing their throat. Looking up I saw the shocked face of everyone around me. "What just because I'm an assassin doesn't mean I don't have other interest's or hobbies. Plus animals are much better than humans they aren't as much trouble." I said. No one talked and then who I assume was Hagrid because of his size took a step forward.