Adoption and duel (part 14)

Hadrian POV

After taking the shower to get the blood of me I put on clothes before going to Skylar's room. I walked in, but immediately slapped a hand over my eyes when I saw they had sex.

"Skylar I said be ready by 12am!" I said loudly and there was a lot of shuffling. I tried to walk out the door again, but ended up walking into the wall instead and fall. Then I got up and walked out the door closing it behind me. Narcissa and some other must have heard me scream because they came running down the hall.

"What happened?" Narcissa asked.

"I told Skylar to be ready by 12am and therefore since the clock is 12 walked in without knocking to find her and Tori having sex. It's official I have walked in on everyone in the friend group having sex."

"How do you manage to walk in on everyone?" Tommy asked.

"Well a lot of people have silencing charms on when they have sex, but then forget to actually lock the door. So I walk in thinking no one is there. Anyway where is Severus?"

"In our bedroom sleeping." Tommy said.

"Go wake him."

"No."

"Yes. Go wake him unless you want me to do it." I said with a raised eyebrow. Tommy growled and walked away.

"Why do you need Severus?" Narcissa asked.

"Godparents need to sign and I want Skylar to have 4 godparents. Sirius, Remus, Severus and you. That's if you accept of course." I said and Narcissa squealed and hugged me tightly. "Narcissa breath." I managed to get out and she let go off me. I breathed heavily a few times and then Skylar and Astoria came out dressed. "Good you are dressed."

"Shut up you should have knocked."

"Sorry, but I told you to be ready by 12 and therefore thought you would be ready by 12." I said. "Remember no baby before you're 18. I don't need to be an uncle quite yet."

"Wouldn't you be grandpa since you are her guardian?" Astoria asked.

"No I'm not her dad just because I take guardianship. I will just be a brother who have guardianship over his sister." I said.

"Oh okay." She said and then Tommy came carrying Severus.

"Can he walk?" I asked.

"No." Tommy said and Severus was blushing.

"Fine then you either come along or I have to carry him." I said and Tommy growled. Then he gave me Severus.

"I have work to do unfortunately."

"Don't worry we will be back before you know it. Anyone else who are joining us to Gringotts?" I asked and Mattheo, Astoria and Draco decided to tag along. "Remember stay quiet and don't attract attention. I will apparate and meet you all by the floo. Everyone got that?"

"Yes. Don't worry so much Hades." Narcissa said.

"Whatever. Severus put your hood up." I said and he did. Then I apparated to Gringotts. I landed in front of the floo and waited for the others to arrive. When everyone were through I started walking. Since I was carrying Severus I told him to grip the handle for me. He did and we walked in without knocking. What I wasn't expecting was for Ragnok and goblin guards to be there. The guards pointed their weapons at us. "Long time no see Ragnok. Missed me?" I asked completely unfazed by the weapons pointed at me. However when one got a little close with their weapon to Severus I cared. "You do know I could stomp on you right? Now stop if you get any closer to him with that or I will shove it down your throat." I threatened and the goblin looked at Ragnok.