Side B - Flip Side - Outside of Space and Time

Thanatos

Creamy White Goo - splattering to the floor

Father and Mother - besmirching our commonplace desires- watching us turn on a spit in earnest- beckoning us, thy Warform into existence—birthing the bane of enlightenment- Blightbringer- the one true All-Father.

All Hail Thanatos! The past, present, and future, everything shall be for him. He is, he was, and he shall always be, our divine lord ruler, Master Omniking, Chaos Max Emperor of heaven and earth.

Its utopic visage burns brighter than the supernova burst of a fallen star.

Its withering form began to molt—thicken, solidify, protrude, expand.

I began to grow and grow.

With the torso of a dragon- arachnid Sapien limbic system at the ready- sixteen spidery arms—Bonesteel greatswords raised above the protruding forearms.

A halo of sixteen blades converged above his head, my head, OUR! HEAD! — piercing the skyward suns of the scorched tundra wastes.

Each blade birthed from the last-with the first born from the original blade—Blightbringer

The spawn of the elder blade ferociously called out— beckoned my Blightflames to encircle them— to ravish them, bring them life—bring them true purpose.

Blightburner, Blightmist, Omenblight, Deathblight, Blightedge, Toxonblight, Razeblight, Blightpurge, Ghastblight, Blightmoon, Blightblood, Wrathblight, Blightbane, Chaosblight, Shadowblight, and Ravageblight.

I lobotomized my neck— cast off my protruding head of emptiness, my eyes were now on my shoulders, my nose-holes birthed onto my chest, my mouth in my stomach, and my tongues were vine like tendrils that leeched all forms of entropic energy- needed to sustain my great power.

The cast-off rolling head fell into the hellscape, a useless tool.

I am Thanatos- I am the All Father, I am the strongest one there is!