Prologue --- Bleach Quote - White Vs Black

"I must admit it never ceases to amaze me how brainless you can be. You've lost your weapon; why are you just standing there?

Ichigo! What's the difference between a king and his horse?"

Ichigo: "What the hell are you saying?"

"And I'm not talking about obvious stuff, like one's an animal and one's a person or one has two legs, and one has four.

Form ability and power; that's what's puzzling.

If their form, ability and power are exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the king and leads them to battle while the other becomes the horse and carries the king; so, what's the characteristics that distinguishes these two beings?

There's only one answer INSTINCT!"

"In order for identical beings to get stronger and gain power, they need to develop a killer instinct, and that instinct is mostly forged in battle!"

"They must develop an insatiable hunger to engage in battle; they must live to mercilessly crush, shred and slice their enemies, this thirst for power is not an unnatural desire, in fact it forms the very essence of our beings; deep within our body lies the whole instinct to dominate and slaughter our enemies.

My friend you don't have that, you try to use your brain to win a fight, you attempt to defeat your enemies with reason and logic, you don't tap into those pure base instincts that exists within your core waiting to be released!"

"And the simple matter is that it doesn't work, you're weak ICHIGO! I won't put up with that, am I clear?"

"I don't know about Zangetsu, but I refuse to play horse to a king who's weaker than me, someone who's uncertainty and hesitation will end up getting us both cut to pieces.

If you aren't willing to assert your strength and retain the crown, then I'll destroy you." Which means I'll be king. "- Hollow Ichigo."

(Kubo, T, Hollow Ichigo Speech – Instinct, , – Youtuber upload, Anime | Bleach 🔹Episode 124: Collision! Black Bankai vs White Bankai More information about the anime at: and: 🔹Music: Bleach OST – Senna )