7 - PЯΛΣƧIDIӨ

Start from the beginning

"No it ain't, you dumbass! Your body, it's..."

Yes. His frame was still covered in wounds despite retracting his damaged outer armor. They were the damages he already had before being found, the ones that he had been trying to deal with. The retracted armor strengthened them from the inside, but could not remove the damage itself.

Blue blood was leaking from them, and he could not control the shaking of his body. Venting out breaths, he tried to cool his overheating systems to alleviate the strain on them, but it was not doing him many favors.

[ΣПΣЯGY LΣVΣL: 10%]

His energy, his status, his health, it was dwindling with every second that passed. This energized state was zapping it away from him. But he could not return to passive mode, as he had been in before. If he did, he would not be able to protect anything.

They continued to fend off the attackers together. The villains were shocked by how well Unit 001 was holding up. While it wasn't anything crazy because of the increasing damage to his frame, he was holding them off. They figured that if he wasn't injured as he was, he'd be able to fight them easily.

The only reason he'd been stuck with them for that long was because of his injuries.

Unit 001 did not like that Katsuki was here. He wanted him to be far away from this place. He himself wanted to be far away from this place.

But there was no way for both of them to make it out of here. He realized this not long after he arrived. Bakugou, Katsuki did not have enough strength to get both of them out of this place. Unit 001's body was not as light as one would believe; it would be too much for the boy to handle in his current state.

While his quirk and body were given an energy boost from earlier, it was not something significant that could magically take away his already built-up fatigue.

"𝕐𝕖𝕤... ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤... 𝟠%... 𝕊𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕤... 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘..."

Katsuki's eyes widened in horror.

Every hit that came close to reaching him was intercepted by Unit 001, who took the damage for him. Every hit caused blue blood to splatter, every motion he did in this state caused him damage.

His health was literally dwindling before Katsuki's eyes.

He didn't want Unit 001 to be here...!

"You're going to die if you keep this up! Just run, damn it!" But Unit 001 ignored his yells for him to run, continuing to keep him safe regardless of if he wanted it or not. "Tin Can!"

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥... 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦... 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

"By killing yourself?!" Katsuki screamed at him. "I don't need your damn protection!"

He let off another explosion, creating just a bit of distance between him and the enemy. Now it wasn't just himself he was worried about, Unit 001 was in danger too. Much more danger than him.

'He is fucking dying...!'

They needed an out and they needed it now.

And it was at that moment an iceberg suddenly appeared.

Unit 001's gaze shifted up for a moment to access the newest anomaly. Three children of similar age to Katsuki had launched from the iceberg. A youth with deep blue hair, and greenette, and a redhead. All of the villains' attention shifted to them as they got higher in the sky.