The doctors wash their hands at the sinks and dry them before leaving the restroom.

"How's Onyx been? It's been what, a week and a half, two weeks?

"Mm. 11 days. I only hear him for about thirty to forty five minutes at night now. Harper got that lamp you suggested and she said she's been keeping the lights pretty dim in the bedroom and living room. That's where she takes him the most. She can't dim the bathroom lights so when she bathes him, he's kind of fussy about it. She said the only time that he really cries is when she's putting him down for bed."

"He's probably fighting his sleep."

"That's what she said. He did it when he was with me. He didn't cry for that long, though."

"Kids tend to cry more around their parents because they feel more comfortable. You wouldn't express your inner most feelings to a stranger, would you?" Taehyung tilts his head and pokes his lips out.

"Therapists exist for that exact purpose but I see your point." Yoongi says. Taehyung smacks his teeth and laughs as they walk into the break room.

This is their lunch hour before they finish the final leg of their shifts.

"You know what I meant."

"Mhm. That's why I said I see your point." Yoongi says with an amused smirk on his face.

Taehyung sits a table while Yoongi walks to the microwave with his ramen. Chatter picks up as some of the second shut nurses walk in. They usually come in early and sit in the break room to eat before they clock in.

"Hey, Min, Tae." Hailey waves to them with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Hailey." Yoongi replies.

Taehyung smiles brightly at her and waves. She sits at the table next to him and takes out a Chipotle bag.

"I got you double steak because they were out of chicken at the moment and I was in a hurry." Hailey sets his bowl in front of him.

"That's great." He grabs the fork from the bag. "Even better. I know that double steak is more expensive so I went with chicken for today."

"Just because you're a rich doctor doesn't mean I'm a broke nurse, you know?" She teases and his cheeks warm as he looks at her. She tilts her head and raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I know." His deep voice says before he turns back to his food.

Yoongi watches the interaction with his arms crossed as he waits for the microwave to beep.

"Oh my god. Just kiss already." Kyra says as she sits at the table.

Taehyung's smile drops to a look of annoyance and Hailey nudges his shoulder. He looks at her as he pokes his cheek with tongue.

"Be nice." She mouths. He rolls his eyes and stabs his food with the fork.

"Hi, Kyra." He greets.

The microwave beeps and Yoongi takes the bowl out. He rips the rest of the covering off and tosses it into the trash before opening the sauce packet. He squeezes it onto the noodles and tosses that away as well before sitting at the table.