Little Prince (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Like what?" Thor said in a low, teasing voice.

"Like that!" Helion said as he tried to step backward. His back struck the wall and Thor stepped closer, closing him in.

"You don't like for me to look at you, your highness?" Thor asked, his deep voice going several octaves lower.

Helion's heart began to race. The intimacy of the situation made him feel like he was boiling. "No," he said despite the very different story being told inside. The man was quite attractive, after all.

"I think you're lying to me, little prince," Thor whispered.

"I'm not," Helion said, hating how small and unsure his voice sounded.

"I think you like me looking at you like this. Talking to you like this," Thor whispered before bringing his mouth down close to Helion's ear. "I've seen the way you look at me, little prince. Your eyes betray you, even when you call me a savage."

"I..." Helion whispered before Thor's mouth brushed his ear and moved down his throat. He shivered excitedly.

"I think you like that. I think you need some savagery in your life. Let me touch you," Thor said. "Would you like that?"

Helion slowly nodded his head. By the Terrigen Mists, what am I doing?

"Tell me, little prince," Thor gently demanded. "Tell me what it is you want."

"I want...I want..." Helion moaned when Thor's lips grazed him again, this time lingering in a kiss.

"Hmm?"

"I want you to touch me," Helion admitted.

"And?"

Thor's hands fell to Helion's waist, gripping him tightly. He almost wept from the sheer pleasure that was igniting within him. "I want you to take me."

Thor grinned and began to slowly pull at Helion's suit. Helion's eyes widened as the top of his uniform was pulled away and Thor's tongue found his collarbone.

"When I regain my power, I'll take you away to Asgard. Keep you with me at my side. Would you like that, little prince?"

"Y-yes," Helion spoke in a trembling voice.

"Fuck you anytime I wish?"

"Please," Helion shuddered.

Thor chuckled and found Helion's nipple, taking it gently between his teeth, eliciting a loud gasp from the inhuman prince. "I think I like you like this."

Helion ran his fingers through Thor's hair and pulled his mouth up to his in a sudden act of neediness. Thor smiled into the kiss, quickly claiming his mouth and thrusting his tongue inside. Helion moaned softly and lifted a leg, wrapping it around Thor's waist. Taking the cue, Thor lifted the other and pushed his hips forward, pressing his hard cock against Helion.

"This is the first time I'm actually happy to have fallen to Midgard," Thor said. He moved away from the wall, carrying Helion over to a bed and laying him down. "My prize," he declared before pulling his shirt off and smiled knowingly while Helion admired him. He flexed his muscles as he unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled them down, watchful of Helion's obvious excitement. "You like this, don't you?" He asked, knowing the answer because it was written plainly upon Helion's face.

Helion sat up on his knees and ran his hands over Thor's powerful chest, shoulders and arms. His eyes were illuminated with excitement. He rubbed across Thor's abdomen, then moved down to the open jeans and pulled them all the way down. Thor's cock sprang free and bobbed up and down between them. Helion pressed his lips to Thor's chest and slowly kissed down the length of his torso until he'd reached his hip bone. Then, after dragging his tongue across the flesh, he wrapped his fingers around the solid girth of Thor and took him into his mouth. Thor sighed and Helion began to take him deeper, then backed off and panted heavily before going under once more.