Queen's on the hunt

Magsimula sa umpisa

One day, we crossed paths, and she started to take interest in me for some reason. Her gestures were definitely very... bold. If I was a normal guy, I would've died of how attractive she is. 

"Hey there, Kouhai~kun" Speak of the devil. Kiryuuin-senpai was behind me, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. My head was also leaning back now on her... chest.

Even when covered in clothing, her breasts felt soft, yet intact. The sensation was basically in the goldilocks zone. It's similar to when you find the perfect pillow for you to snuggle while you sleep. I wonder what it'd be like if they were ba- wait I shouldn't be thinking like this.

"You seem to be enjoying your little pillow there hmm?~" She said leaning her face forward to look at me, her head upside down. It's anything but little though, senpai.

"Oh? I appreciate the compliment, Kouhai~kun." She said with her signature smirk but her cheeks were slightly red. 

Oh I said that out loud. Well, I don't think explaining myself is going to do anything, when we're talking about her. It's also not like I lied.

"What do you need, Kiryuuin-senpai?" I asked. I wanted to get this over with soon, because I didn't want to be seen with one of the most attractive senpais in the second year.

"Well, it's Valentines day, so I have a box of chocolates for you." She said, bringing out a black box with a white ribbon.

"Oh. Thank you, senpai." I said, before receiving her box, and putting it aside.

It seems that this is my seventh box for today. Looks like I'll have to use a surprisingly hefty amount of points for White Day. Are these the struggles Hirata has to face with his harem? Then, I'd rather have one partner in life.

(You sure about that?)

"I wonder what you're planning to give me back on White day?" Kiryuuin-senpai asked.

I could just say 'chocolates', but I wanted to just try out a little tease on her. Perhaps, it could work.

"Maybe I'll give you a nice time in bed, senpai." I said, trying to make my voice sound a bit lower and seductive.

Looks like my targeted reaction was hit. Her eyes widened, and her cheeks glowed a darker shade of red. It's a surprisingly cute look. It's hard for me to choose her current look, or this one. Yeah, no it's not. I'd like a cute-looking Kiryuuin-senpai, thank you very much.

But she quickly recovered, and she took her usual expression again. She smugly smiled at me, with an anticipating look in her eyes.

"Oh really? Then I'll take you up on your offer, Kouhai~kun." She said with a seductive tone. Shortly after, she quickly walked off to somewhere else.

Wait what. I was kidding.

Shit. I just accidentally promised Kiryuuin-senpai that I'll have sex with her on White day. I didn't mean to do that.

It's also pretty hard to take a promise back, especially when it's her we're talking about. Seems that I'll have to hide myself from her the whole time on White day.

Well, that was one interesting conversation I just had. 

I do miss her chest pillow, though...

Flashback end

That's what happened.

And I just realized that while I was reminiscing what happened last month, Kiryuuin-senpai pinned me to the ground.

"You can't get away from me this time, Kouhai~kun." She said, while heavily breathing. Looks like she really got tired from chasing me around.

Her grip was really strong. I had a bit of difficulty trying to get off of her. I eventually found that I could do it, but I was honestly wondering if she was going to continue what she was going to do. So, I just let myself be pinned.

She leaned down onto me, and our lips met. She quickly attempted to violate my mouth with her tongue to dominate me, but I retaliated and used my tongue to quickly get her aroused and melt into submission.

"Mmmh~" She moaned into my mouth. It seemed my attempt to dominate her mouth proved to be successful. 

We continued our kiss, as our tongues swirled around to satisfy each other. The problem with being on bottom was that I was forced to swallow the mix of saliva we had, though, it wasn't necessarily a problem. I slowly slid my hand to the back of her head and pulled her closer, as our kiss deepened.

Eventually, we stopped kissing and Kiryuuin-senpai mounted herself on my crotch.

"Let's start with your present now." She said.

"Didn't know you were an exhibitionist, senpai." I said, because we were in the back of the school. Doing it here would be nothing shy of the word, risky.

She didn't respond, and just smirked at me. I know what that look means...

Then they fucked.

Chapter end.

Little thing with Queen here, because I've been feeling deprived of Fuka content, recently. Probably just consumed it all too quickly.

Anyways, signing out.

Peace!