Chapter 17: Painful Little Lie.

Start from the beginning

It wasn't far now, I could see the roof from here. I didn't want to leave so soon. None of us did. Liam and Harry were thinking worst case senarios like

"What if Diane becomes a singer and she gets famous and then she tells everyone about what I've done to her?"

"What if Louise hates me forever and so much that she becomes a serial killer and kills me?"

"What if they'll never give us a chance?"

It was kinda stupid. I knew Diane and Louise couldn't deny them for long. Not if they saw how much the guys loved her. I was now in front of Kat's doorstep. I knock and hoped Katerina was at the front door. The door opens and I see Kat slightly peeking through then holding the door open for me.

"Hey, Niall" Kat says.

"Hi" I say and she knew something was up.

"Niall?" Kat says and she walks closer to me, holding my face.

My arms wrap around her face and the sudden worry takes over her face.

"I have to leave. In two weeks" I say and her face drops.

"But. Niall" Kat says and I hug her so tight. I didn't want to lose her.

"Please Kat, understand?" I say, I couldn't look at her.

"Already? Your leaving already? We've only had one day. One day, Niall" Kat says and I shut my eyes tightly and hide in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry, Kat. I don't want to leave" I say and I feel her nod.

"I get it Niall, I just wished we had more time" Kat says and I nod.

"I'm so sorry, Kat" I say and let go of her. Kat looks at the ground and I lift her head up to see glistening tears fall from her face.

"Kat. Don't cry" I say frantically, hugging her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you" Kat says and I nod.

"I'll miss you too" I say.

"Don't tell the others yet okay?" I say and she nods; we stand in the silence, in each other's appearance, making most of every second.

*Zayn's POV*

"Have you guys seen Tory?" I ask Diane, Jeni, Louise and Karina and they both shake their heads. I run to the front of the school and mentally begged for her to be there. All this was kinda giving me this never ending adrenaline. I see a figure and from her short hair I knew it was Tory. I run as fast as I can and before I knew it I was panting, straight in front of Tory.

"T-Tory" I say, panting in the breaks.

"Hi Zayn!" Tory says and hugs me.

"I have some news to tell you" I say. Her face furrows and I knew she was slightly confused.

"Ihavetoleaveintwoweekscausemanagementsaidsoandimsorryandiknowits-"

"You're leaving?" Tory says and I nod.

"But you can't leave.." Tory says, trailing off and looking at the ground.

"Zayn" Tory says and she looks up at me.

"I'm sorry but you know I have to leave some time" I say and Tory nods.

"Look. I will do everything in my power to make these two weeks that we have last, okay?" I say and Tory nods.

"I love you" I say and she smiles.

"I love you too, Zayn"

*Liam's POV*