{𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄}King County

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 silent as Michonne drove. Thea didn't mind the quiet though. It was far to loud back at the prison. "Hey! Hey! Slow down! Slow down! Slow— I'm begging you!" A man with an orange backpack yelled as Michonne drove by him. "Please!"

Thea dug her fingers into the fabric of her jeans. . . she hoped that the man would be okay.

A few miles up the road they end up getting stuck in the mud, so Rick took that as the time to show Carl and Thea how to get the car unstuck. "Tell me when." Michonne said as she and Noah-Grace got back in the car.

"Put something under the car, like this. With a little gravel and sticks. It gives you traction." Rick explained to the pre-teens as they collected sticks.

"Wouldn't have to do this if she didn't get us stuck." Carl complained, he didn't exactly like Noah-Grace and Michonne. Thea on the other hand, thought the two women were totally badass.

"It was an honest mistake." Rick told him as the three went back to the car to get it unstuck.

"Why'd you let the come? They took you to Woodbury and you said they just split on you. And Oscar died and you guys—"

"It wasn't that simple." Rick interrupted the boy. "I asked them to come today. I didn't want to leave them at the prison if I wasn't there, not with Merle. That and we got common interests. For right now, we can work together."

"Just for right now?" Carl asked, tilting his head.

Rick nodded. "Yeah, just for right now."

Thea's brows furrowed and she looked up at Rick. "We're not just gonna kick them out after the Governor. . . are we?" She questioned, something about the thought of that didn't sit right with her. . . Michonne and Noah-Grace seemed like good people. Good people that had bad things happen to them. Thea wasn't sure if she'd be okay with just using them and turning them loose after everything is over.

Rick sighed but before he could say anything they heard the man from earlier yelling. They quickly got the car unstuck and drove away before he could get closer.

 They quickly got the car unstuck and drove away before he could get closer

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 the town. To Thea's understanding it was Carl's hometown. After Michonne parked the car they all got out and followed Rick inside a police station. The man led them down a hall and into the armory.

He held his hands behind his head in frustration as he looked around and saw that everything was already looted.

"You got any other police stations in town?" Michonne asked as Noah-Grace picked up one single bullet.