{𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍}outlaw

"𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓." Rick muttered, his eyes slightly widened as Maggie squatted down beside Thea.

The woman placed two fingers on Thea's neck. "She's still alive." She breathed out and the others seemed to relax slightly.

"I'll carry her." Oscar spoke as he walked over to the girl.

"Thank you." Rick nodded as Oscar picked Thea up effortlessly.

Seconds later Daryl threw a smoke bomb outside and the group made their escape. Maggie covered Oscar as he ran to a grey school bus. He placed Thea on the hood before climbing up, he then put her on the roof before turning to help Glenn up.

Before he could help Maggie he was shot and fell to the ground. "No!" Glenn yelled out.

"Rick! Rick!" Maggie yelled for the man to run to the bus.

"Maggie!" Glenn shouted as the woman flipped Oscar over onto his back and checked for a pulse. When she didn't find one she stood up and shot him in the head. She then climbed up on the bus.

"Daryl!" Rick hollered as he ran over to the bus and followed the others.

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌 under Thea's armpits as she carried her the best she could. "Here, here." Rick said as he crouched down behind a car. "Get down." The others followed him.

Maggie propped Thea up against the front tire. "Come on, Daryl." Rick muttered, rustling came from behind them and two women covered in blood pop up—Noah-Grace and Michonne.

Rick, Maggie and Glenn aim their guns at the two. "Where the hekk were you?" The Grimes man demanded as he cocked his gun. "Put your hands up. Both of you."

The two women slowly put their hands up. "Turn around." Rick demanded. The two turned and Rick took Michonne's katana from her sheath before taking Noah-Grace's machete from her beltloop. Only then did he lower his gun. "Get what you came for?"

"Where are the rest of your people?" Michonne asked, ignoring his question.

"They got Oscar." Glenn informed the strangers.

"Daryl's missing. You didn't see him?" Maggie asked and both women shook their heads.

"If anything happens to him—"

"We brought you here to save them." Michonne interrupted Rick's threat.

His eyes narrowed. "Thanks for the help." He bluntly said.

"You'll need help getting them to the prison." Noah-Grace pointed out. "Or to get Daryl back. You need us."

Rick stared at her and clenched his jaw—he knew she was right—"you two get Thea and Glenn back to the car. If anything happens to either of them. . . You're dead." He threatened, looking Michonne in the eyes.