{𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓}the new baby

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 bottom of the bunk above him to help pull himself up. "Just take your time." Lori told him.

"Daddy, don't push yourself." Beth softly said as Hershel scooted forward.

"What else am I going to do?" He asked, standing with the help of his crutches. "I can't stand looking at the bottom of that bunk anymore."

Hershel took a short step and nodded his head. "You know, I think I'm pretty steady." He said as Lori helped him out of the cell.

"That's a good start." Lori smiled. "Want to take a rest?" She asked.

"Rest?" The older man laughed. "Let's go for a little stroll."

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 outside first and stood to the side, holding the door open for Hershel, Lori, Carl and Beth. The six start down the stairs.

"Got you here if you need it." Lori said, holding her hand out just in case.

"Just take your timebon these steps." Beth warned her father.

Seconds later Hershel started to wobble slightly. Thea's eyes widened. "Careful, Hershel. We don't need you fallin' down." She said, followed by a relieved sigh, seeing that Hershel was able to steady himself.

"I'm fine." The man nodded. Finally they all made it down the stairs without Hershel falling.

"You cleared out those bodies out? It's starting to look like a place we could really live in." Hershel stated, looking around the courtyard.

"Hey, you watch your step." Lori sternly told him. "Like Thea said, last thing we need is you falling."

"Alright Hershel!" Glenn yelled from across the yard.

"You're doing great, daddy." Beth grinned.

"Ready to race, Hershel?" Carl asked with a smirk.

Hershel chuckled. "Give me another day. I'll take all three of you on." He replied, ane Carl, Dean and Thea laughed.

Carl's eyes drifted over to see that walkers had gotten in. His laughter died down. "Walkers! Look out!" He shouted.

Thea pulled out her gun, same as the others as Beth helped Hershel get somewhere safe. It didn't take long for things to get from bad to worse, soon there were way to many walkers.

They were closing in on Thea. She glanced around trying to figure out what to do. She couldn't spot the others and she most definitely couldn't make to Hershel and Beth.

Major barking filled the air and Thea's eyes darted over. She saw him standing by a red door. She fired one more shot before running towards her dog and the door.