{𝐎𝐍𝐄}Blood covered hands

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐃 was once one of Thea's favorite colors. She loved it, But not after what happened only a few hours prior, that left her with blood coated hands.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑

Thea stepped down from the last stair that led into the living room of her house. The sound of laughter could be heard coming from the kitchen as she walked across the hardwood flooring in the living room.

Her mother, Leanna sat on the cream colored couch with her eyes glued to the TV as the news quietly played. Thea quietly stepped into the kitchen where her step dad, Kenny and a few of his work friends stood around having a beer.

Kenny saw her and smiled. "hey, kiddo, need something?" He asked, sitting his beer down on the counter.

Thea smiled, shaking her head. "No, sir. I was just gonna grab a few snacks and I pack in my bag." She explained.

Kenny nodded. "Right, your dad's coming to pick you up tomorrow morning."

The thirteen year old nodded, walking over to the snack cabinet. She started to rummage through it. "Yeah, I can't wait."

Thea's mom and dad never really dated each other. In fact they were just best friends, who made a drunken mistake. But the out come turned out to be the best thing to ever happen to either one of them. The two decided to just stay friends as the raised Thea together. They both eventually married their current spouses.

Thea loved having four parents. Sometimes other kids would make fun of her for having two moms and two dads, but she couldn't care less about that.

 Sometimes other kids would make fun of her for having two moms and two dads, but she couldn't care less about that

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

and Thea was up in her room. She sat on her bed with her legs crossed. Her eyes drifted around the pages of a wonder woman comic. Soon she begun to hear yelling come from downstairs.

Thea looked towards her bedroom door before slowly crawling out of bed. She sprinted out of her room and stopped at the top of the stairs.

She tilted her head to the side so she could see downstairs. She cought a glimpse of her mom pacing around the living room with the house phone against her ear.

The young teenager quickly ran down the stairs. She then saw Kenny running around packing random things.

"Mom?" She softly asked, with a hint of worry in her voice.