{𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄}not alone anymore

• 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 •

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒
a creek bank, Thea could feel her eyelids grow heavy. She tried her best to keep moving, but not sleeping for four days really does a number on the body. "Come on." She mumbled, swaying as she walked.

Suddenly she collapsed to the ground. Her eyes started to close, no longer being able to stay open. Major laid down beside her and licked her cheek. The last thing Thea heard before going unconscious was the sound of a woman yelling.

 The last thing Thea heard before going unconscious was the sound of a woman yelling

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏?" A man with a shaved head asked. He and four other people stood in a bedroom where Thea was laying in a bed fast asleep.

"Look at 'er, she's a damn kid. She ain't with those guys." A redneck with a crossbow, grumbled.

"We could ask Randall." An Asian man suggested.

"He'd only lie." The first man shook his head. He then scoffed looking towards the sleeping girl. "her damn dog won't let us near her."

"No, her damn dog won't let you near her, Shane." The Asian man corrected.

Thea's eyes slowly fluttered open when she heard the voices. Once her eyes adjusted to the light she saw the five in the corner of the room. The Asian man was the first to notice that she was awake. "She's awake." He says, nodding in her direction.

Shane started to stomp over to her, causing her eyes to widen in fear. Major quickly came out from under the bed and growled causing the man to stop.

"Take a walk, Shane. I'll handle this." A man with brown hair said.

The young girl looked at the people full of fear. She had no clue who they were or even if they were good people. She was practically shaking with fear. Her eyes met with the eyes of the only woman standing in the room. The woman sighed and looked at the four men.

"No, I'll talk to her. No need in scaring the poor thing anymore than she already it." She told the men. They nodded before leaving the room.

She then walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm Maggie Greene, what's your name, Sweetheart?" She softly asked the girl.

Thea looked down at her lap. "Thea... Thea Thomas." She quietly mumbled.

"Thea? That's a pretty name." Maggie told her and Thea smiled slightly to herself.

"If you don't mind me asking, why were you in the woods alone?" Maggie hesitantly asked.

Thea looked up at her and frowned. "I wasn't. . . My stepdad, Kenny was with me. . . The uh, the walkers got him. Now it's only me and Major." She explained, wringing her hands together, it was a nervous habit of hers.