{𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍}the infirmary

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 others left to go clear some more of the prison and hopefully get to the cafeteria. The rest of the group stayed in the cellblock. Thea decided to stay in her cell. She was currently reading a book that was left in one of the other cells.

Reading wasn't really her thing, she did like comic books though. But they have pictures. With a sigh the girl flipped to the next page and suddenly yelling echoed through the block causing Thea to look up from her book confused.

She quickly tossed her book to the side and jumped off of her bunk and ran out of her cell. Her hands landed on the railing so she could look over the edge to see what was going on downstairs.

She saw the others run in pushing Hershel who now only had one leg and was bleeding pretty badly. Her eyes widened and she quickly took off down the stairs, she didn't stop sprinting until she reached the others.

"He got bit." She heard Rick say as she came to a stop.

"Oh, my God! He's gonna turn." Beth panicked, tears filling her blue eyes.

"Did you cut it off?" Lori asked, as her eyes drifted over to look at Rick.

Her husband nodded. "Yeah."

"Oh! I need bandages!" Carol exclaimed as she tried to stop the bleeding.

Glenn shrugged. "We used everything we had." He told the woman.

"Well, get more! Anything!"

Lori turned to Carl and Thea. "Carl, Thea, go get the towels from the bag, right next to my bed." She instructed the two to do.

The two nodded before running off, towards Lori and Carol's shared cell.

Carl grabbed an arm full of towels and forced them into Thea's arms before grabbing up some more towels. "Come on!" Thea said as the two ran back towards the others.

 "Come on!" Thea said as the two ran back towards the others

𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑,
Carol and Lori had finally gotten Hershel's bleeding to slow down. Thea found herself able to relax a bit. She has to admit that she had grown to like Hershel. He's a good man, reminded her of a less senile version of her Grandma Thomas.

With that Thea decided she'd just hang out at the foot of the staircase. Just so she'd be able to hear if something takes a turn for the worse. She kept herself occupied with a sharpie as she drew shaped on her blue jeans.

Footsteps could be heard as Dean walked towards her. Thea looked up and smiled seeing that it was him. She scooted over and nodded for Dean to sit down by her.

The Dixon boy hesitantly sat down by her. There wasn't a lot of space on the stairs for them both to sit on the same spot. His knee brushed up against hers, and the poor boy started to become nervous.