Chapter 6: She's Fair Game

Start from the beginning

She looks at me for a minute. Then she brings the water to my body. She rinses me too. Her hands move confidently on my body. Other than being incredibly arousing, her hands feel like they belong. She smirks when she gets to my cock. She washes it too, giving it a little extra attention.

She raises her eyes and looks at me through her lashes. She strokes my cock. My cock twitches. She fixes me with her gaze as she strokes me. Every stroke feels magical. Then she does the unexpected. She kneels.

My eyes widen.

I am frozen in place. I don't let go of her hair. She darts her tongue out and she licks my tip.

Fuck.

She puts the tip between her lips and swirls her tongue around. I almost cum from that act. She takes my cock in her mouth and my head tips back involuntarily.

I close my eyes momentarily. She bobs her head up and down my cock. She is milking my cock, hallowing her cheeks. What she can't fit in her mouth she strokes with her hand. I almost lose my mind when she drops the shower head that's still running water and she brushes my balls. My orgasm approaches me fast. She moans around my cock and closes her eyes, enjoying herself. That tips me over. I try to pull away, but she looks up to me and doesn't let me go.

I growl loudly as she literally sucks my cum out of me. I think I just about died again. I let go of her hair and I lean back. She retreats. I can't tear my eyes from her. She opens her mouth to show me my cum on her mouth then she swallows it.

Fuck.

I can do nothing else but just stare at this goddess.

She rises from her knees, and I help her up. I bring her to me, and I kiss her. My kiss is demanding, claiming. I want to possess this woman. I want all of her for myself.

I pick her up. I switch off the tap. I place her on the counter, and I spread her legs. I dip my face on her pussy. I rub my face on her pussy. I just want to drown in her juices. I lick her clit. She bucks her hips. I hold her with one hand. I finger her with the other. Wetness keeps pooling in her and I eat her out. I finger and lick her clit for the wetness. I am not trying to make her cum just yet.

I change rhythm when she is almost cumming, I don't want this to end. I just want to keep drinking her wetness. I am a greedy bastard; I want more and more. I insert a third finger and her eyes roll back. I want to see if I can make her squirt. I massage her g-spot at first. I focus on circling her clit in tighter circles.

She keeps moaning. "Oh fuck, daddy. Fuck. Oh, daddy. Yes."

I am like a demon possessed. When I think she's ready I tap her g-spot. I tap it incessantly. She makes a groaning sound and I smirk. Her body shakes but I don't let her go. I don't adjust my rhythm to just help her ride smoothly through the orgasm, I want to push her body for more. I increase my insistent rhythm. Clear juices splash on my face. I smirk as I continue. She squirts and screams loudly. I move from her g-spot. I rub her clit for more. She squirts some more. She has tears, her eyes unfocused. I smirk to myself for getting her back.

Serves her right for trying to take my soul.

I kiss her thighs as she is coming down. I lick her juices. My whole face is wet. I feel smug right now, I can't help the smirk on my face. She gives me a lazy smile. I kiss her then I pull her up. I lift her up and we go back to the shower. I hold her to me; her legs are still jelly and she is still going through after shocks. Her head is laying on my chest and she has wrapped both her arms around my waist.

Right here I feel content.

A feeling I haven't felt in a very long time.