Flowers, Vines and Lives

Start from the beginning

His body is full of self-inflicted cuts.

His hair reaches his back.

His skin is pale as snow.

And his reflection looked like his dying mother. 

Cale laid down in his bed as he continues to bleed.

"Did you see the young miss train?"

"Isn't she as strong as the count!"

"And she is as beautiful as the countess"

"They really looked like a perfect family"

"Without the trash-"

"Shhh!"

"We're near his room!"

"Let's go, Let's go!"

Cale smiled and closed his eyes as he listen to what the maids said as he hears them talk and chatter

'Perfect Family'

'Without the young master, the count's family is perfect!'

'The young master should have died with his mother!'

Cale looked at his hands before laying down flatly his blood slowly staining the bed as flowers and vines slowly crept to his arms trying to cover his wounds trying to say not to die

Cale touched the flowers as it slowly blooms the chrysanthemum a flower that means love and death.

Cale smiled as he saw that the chrysanthemum are all color red.

'Mom...'

Cale thought and the vines wrapped around his hands.

Cale smiled as blood continues to pour on the flowers and vines as the plants around him tries to block the blood.

"Mom..."

Cale said as he slowly showed a peaceful smile and he faces the ceiling as he closes his eyes accepting the death that was slowly creeping into him.

The vines slowly opened the door in his room and spread across the walls and floor alerting the servants and Deruth immediately run to where his son is as he sees blood on some of the vines that came from his son's room.

Basen covered his sister's eyes as he saw his brother's almost lifeless body blood coming out of the wounds in his body and his bed covered in vines and flowers.

Deruth looked at his children before entering his oldest son's room and freezes

His son looked like his mother on her death bed...

Flowers and Vines bloom near her as she takes her final breath.

Violan acted fast and immediately cleaned the wounds in his body and pulled an expensive and high magical potion and immediately poured it on Cale's wounds and the others began acting fast as vines retreat and left the flowers in Cale's bed as the other contacts high priest form the Kingdom to heal Cale and his wounds.

Basen took his sister away from the sight as he saw more blood coming out of his older's brother mouth and eyes.

Deruth can't help but froze every time Cale cough out blood as his skin gets paler and paler as it reminds him of when his wife coughs out blood on her deathbed and asks him to protect their son and love him.

*Slap*

Deruth looked at his wife who slapped him in his face, tears slowly falling in her place seeing her son near death.

"Deruth!"

Violan yelled as she stares- glares at him. Her stoic looked are gone as tears stained her face and she glares at her husband who is still remembering the past that will maybe ruin their life.