"We should go out tonight to celebrate!" Athena says with a smile on her face making me roll my eyes.

Of course her dumbass would suggest something like. smh

Exactly like what the fuck am I suppose to do 6 months months pregnant?

I hear all the other girls agree with her before all heads turn to me for my approval. I look like I'm thinking for a brief moment before saying, "Yeah that sounds fun and all, but what the fuck am I suppose to do 6 months pregnant? Babysit?" 

"Kinda. I mean well no." Alana says before looking at the ground. 

I swear she acts like if I say no she's gonna jump off a fucking bridge.

Stop.

Okay.

"Rori you can still have fun. I'm pretty sure they have non-alcoholic beverages. Take a Pina cola as an example. Just ask for it without alcohol duhh." Athena says with that face that makes me feel dumb.

"So what I'm suppose to drink non-alcoholic drinks and babysit. Got it." I say raising my eyebrow at her with an amused look on my face.

They both look at me with baby faces knowing that shit works on me so I guess...

"Fine." I say standing up and waddling to the elevator. I turn back to look at them and they stop jumping up and down.

"Oh and I'm inviting Mia's mom because she doesn't drink and she won't leave me alone. Also, Athena don't forgot your husband." I say right before the elevator closes. 

Haha they have to take the stairs. Peasants.

Stop.

Okay fine.

***

Two hours have past and we currently arguing over what dress I should wear. I mean why the fuck are we arguing over what I wear. It's stupid they said they dress I picked out is too modest. I mean what do they expect I'm a married woman and I have a BABY on the way.

"Why don't you wear this one Rora?" Athena says holding up a dark brown dress." It's modest but not modest at the same time." She says dangling the dress in my face like I'm some kind in the toy store.

"Fine. This is the last time I'm ever letting you guys pick out my clothes." I say waddling as fast as I can to the bathroom. 

( This is what I imagined

( This is what I imagined. Honestly I wanted to pick another one but I didn't like the color.)

After I put the dress on I check myself out in the mirror. HOT DAMN. I look good. The pregnancy boobs aren't no joke because my boobs look perky in this. 

Once I'm done telling myself how I'd smash myself a million times I fix my hair and exit the bathroom. I look and see all the girls are on their phones clearly waiting for me.