Chapter 25

***

***

"How long have you been in-love with Aurora?" My mom asks and my whole body tenses. My mom knows I don't do love so I don't understand why she's asking me this. I mean I care so much about Aurora but when all of these feelings are hitting me at once I don't know when love came into play.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say keeping a straight face while I look at my mother. 

"Okay, answer me this. Do you love Aurora? I mean it's so obvious and the fact that you keep lying to yourself is insane." My mom says with a stern voice before picking up her glass and taking a sip.

Do I love Aurora?

I  do. 

She's my everything. Just hearing her voice makes me ten times happier. Aurora is probably one of the only people in the world who can talk to me the way she wants and doesn't fear me. If most of the girls I've fucked knew who I was they would probably run for the hills. She's kind, smart, and knows how to handle business. She's a business woman and knows how to handle both very well. She's well kept and puts everyone before herself. If you were to ever meet Aurora you would never know she was assassin or the mafia princess. Her fans adore her; I adore her. What really made me fall in-love with her was knowing she was by my side all day everyday when I was in a coma. I heard she would stay up late at nigh just hoping I would wake up. Most girls would've left and never looked back. Every time I'm around her my body starts feeling all tingly like a teenage boy who's about to get his dick sucked for the first time. It's annoying but I'm addicted.

"Yes. I love her so much." I tell my mom and I see a smirk appear on her face before she asks me the final question that I have no idea myself.

"So what's taking you so long to tell her? I raised a man not a bitch so you better hurry up already!" My mom says with a slight chuckle while she sips on her vodka

She right.

She did raise a man.

I don't even know why I haven't told her I loved her yet. Call me cliche but I'm waiting for the moment.... but when is it ever the right moment?  

"I'll tell her tonight. I think the timing is right anyways." I say with a smile on my face before I exit the room.

Tonight Aurora Petrov, will be mine. I mean she was already mine but now she'll be all mine.

 I mean she was already mine but now she'll be all mine