Chapter 24 | Part 1 out of 2 |

***

***

It's been 3 months since we last heard from M and it's scaring me. We've found 3 moles and they are all in the torture chambers for questioning. It's baffling the things people would do for money. Like I paid the maids $100,000 a month and I pay the assassins 10,000 dollars a day was that not enough?

I think they were getting some dick.

Sounds about right.

Anyways I've been pregnant for almost 5 months and let me tell you it is not all rainbows and fucking unicorns. Every five seconds I have to piss, I'm always craving weird shit, always horny, and these stomach pains are killing me. Also me and Nikolai have to refrain from sexual activities because it seems like Nikolai is too rough and hard and it could put the baby in danger being as it's my first baby. It's making me feel like a bitch in heat.

I mean he still finger fucks you sooo.....

But it's not his dick.

true

The only good thing that is coming out of this is I don't have my period for 9 months. Especially since when I did it was for seven fucking days. Did I also mention that Lilith's birthday is in two days? I'm excited because I have someone to spoil besides myself mwah.

We already have the venue picked out and everything so I'm excited. Oh yeah and I have finally released my pregnancy to the public because I had to finish the movie or it would be on hold until I give birth and when I do give birth I want to be with my baby as much as possible.

We found out the gender of the baby like 2 weeks ago and here's how it went.....

~ Flashback~

"Aurora let's go we are going to be late." Nikolai says holding the pink baby bag while I hold the blue one.

I'm so excited to find out the gender. Hopefully it's a boy.

Lord please let it be a boy.

I was the one who came up with that stupid ass deal and if I loose my whole family will hate me. I'm sure you don't want that, right?

Oh who am I kidding I'm pretty sure no one is listening to my prayers anyways.

"I'm coming- oh that's what she said. I'm almost ready!" I say grabbing my phone and key from the nightstand. I do a once over in the mirror and one I am proud with how I look I link hands with Nikolai and drag us out of the door.

I'm currently wearing a white flower dress with tie-up strings to hold it up. It's a tight dress to show off my baby bump and I'm close enough to looking like a whale. I pared it with some white dirty air-forces. I honestly don't care if my air forces get dirty being as I don't wear sneakers like that anyways.