Chapter 8

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

The rest of the day was spent with us shopping well mostly me but I did buy him some stuff too! Even though the bastard wouldn't let me pay. I bought him some more suits and boxers and he bought me some lingerie.

Horny bastard.

Anyways we are driving to god knows where. Nikolai won't tell me but I'm going to annoy him until he tells me.

" Can you please tell me where we are going." I say for the 100th time hoping he'll tell me.

" Could you wait a damn minute. How many times am I going to tell you it's a surprise." he says looking at me before looking back at the road.

" Tell you what if you keep asking me where we are going I'm going to stop this car and fuck you so hard you'll still feel my dick in you the next day." he says stopping at a red light to look at me and smirk.

I gulp and look out window so he doesn't see my reaction. I feel his gaze burning holes in the back of my head before he turns back to the road when the light turned green.

Since when did you become a soft bitch?

Would you stop commenting on everything you whore!

Jesus fine!

"We are here" Nikolai says pulling me out of thought.

He opens the door for me. What a gentleman. I take in the scenery and I am in complete awe.

" Omg this is beautiful!" I say turning to Nikolai with a smile on my face.

" Hope you're prepared because we are going skiing." he says walking over to the booth to get our gear.

I follow him and he pays for our gear. We put on our gear and we are now riding up the hill.

" Have you ever been skiing before?" I ask him shivering because of how cold it is.

" No I haven't but it doesn't look that hard. I think I could manage. Have you?" He asks holding my hand to give me some warmth.

" Yes and I actually am really good at!" I say with a proud smile on my face.

" God what can't you do?" He says staring into my eyes.

I shrug before gripping his hand tighter as we ride the rest of the way up the hill in a comforting silence.

We make it to the top and Nikolai has to help me down because I'm apparently, " too short" to get down myself. I think he jus used that excuse to touch my ass.

One of the workers explain to us well Nikolai how to ski down the hill and he seems to be really eager to do this. I notice the worker eye me up and down a few times which makes me disgusted.

It's time to go down there and I tell Nikolai to go first and I'll meet him down there. I walk over to the man and whisper, " Look at me like that again and my husband will kill you. Better yet I'll kill you my damn self." and with that I start skiing down the hill.