Chapter 23

***

***

Me and Nikolai hold hands as we make it downstairs. We both suspect the maid who looked at me creepily at my family gathering. I mean who-else could now I'm pregnant besides my family? I have not release that information to the public eye yet so it has to be her.

We walk over to the maid's sleeping quarters and slam the door open startling everyone. I look to my left and I see the bitc- maid who decided to spy. I grab her wrist and yank her to me.

" How fucking dare you?" I spat out at here with a face void of emotion. I can't let my emotions get the best of me in a time like this.

It's not good for the baby.

"He was gonna kill me." she says well more like whispered with a despair look on her face. That's right bitch you should be fucking scared.

"Oh I'm gonna do way worse." I say with a dark chuckle.

I yank her arm but she doesn't make an effort to move. I keep trying and what happened next brought a shock to me and everyone in the room.

This bitch just slapped me.

" No!" she yells out with a shaky voice knowing she fucked up. She backs away. I'm still looking over to the side and Nikolai comes to view.

' Do your worst. ' he mouths to me with a sinister smirk on his face. I wink back before walking up to her.

I don't give anything away as I walk up to her with a void look on my face. As I getting closer she backs away until she hits the wall.

This reminds me of that tiktok sound that goes, "I'll still drag you pregnant and all..."

"No pleas-"she gets cut off by me grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back. I twist it harder until I hear a crack causing me to smirk in approval.

"Ah" she yells out in agony. I hike my knee up and knee her in the stomach causing her to fall to the ground in an unconscious state.

"Hard say it is." I say with a sinister smirk on my face as dust off the imaginary dust on my shoulder.

And you in fact dragged her pregnant and all...

I wouldn't say I dragged her more like beat her ass.

Must you never take a compliment ever?

I walk towards the door a signal to the guard to take the traitor to the torture chambers.

I continue walking and I still hear heavy footsteps behind me and smirk knowing that it's Nikolai. I walk a little longer before I feel my back being slammed into a wall and a tattooed hand makes it around my neck.