Chapter 17

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

Um What Fuck. Why does some creepy man named M wants me. I mean I know I'm hot asf but there are other hotties out there too trust me. That takes me back to when I didn't wanna loose my virginity in high school so I turned bi and had sex with fine ass women.

I mean look on the bright side you have a secret admirer I'm jelly-

I-

" We should um call Nikolai and tell him about M. Firstly do you know anyone who first name starts with M?" Athena ask me as she turns the car on and drives out of the parking lot.

Hmmm..... do I know anyone who's name start with an M.

Do you?

" Ahaha um the American Mafia Leader but I don't think he would do this I've never even met him" I say trying to think really hard but the letter M doesn't ring any bells.

" Nope he's the only person but like I said I never met him soo...." I say drumming on the glove compartment.

" Would you stop that. You have someone out there who possibly wants to do unspeakable things to you and you don't even care." She yells at me.

" I do fucking care Athena! I'm scared. Just because I'm not fucking shivering in my boots does not mean I don't fucking care. So don't you say that again." I yell back. How dare she say that. I don't want to stress her out even more that's why I'm not showing how scared I am.

" Sorry."I hear her mutter and for the rest of the car ride it was an awkward silence. I'm happy it's quite it'll give me time to think about what to do.

I pull out my phone and dial Nikolai's number hopefully he picks up.

* ring

* ring

* ring

" What's wrong?" he ask and you can hear how angry he is. Who pissed in his cereal today?

" Oh nothing you know some creepy dude named M says he will have me and I'll be his. You know the usual." I say trying to play it off but that makes Athen glare at me.

The phone goes silent for a little bit before I hear Nikolai yelling at his men in Russian. " You think this is a fucking joke?" he questions but you can hear the anger in his voice.

" No I don't. Jeez why does everyone keep asking me that." I say getting pissed off. I'm not really good a showing emotion and just because I'm not crying everyone thinks I don't care.

" Where are you?" He asks before saying something in Russian to his men.

" Um we are the on way back to the house why?" I say sitting up in my seat to look where we are.

" Once you get there do not leave. Also go get Lilith we don't want her in danger either." He says and after that the phone hangs up.

I tell Athena what he told me and our first stop is Mila's house so we can pick up Lilith.

As soon as I hung up the phone I called my right hand man. My brother. He might be a pain in my ass but when it's a threat or business related he's serious. We need to figure out who sent this to my Aurora. She's mine and no one else can have her.

* Ring

" H-hello." Dmitri says. He sounds tired but knowing him he probably fucked a whore all-night and is tired afterwards.

" Are you still in bed." Already knowing the answer but I just want to hear him say it.

" Yes and I would like to sleep if you don't mind so tell me what you want." He says but it comes out weirdly because as soon he's done talking a long yawn come out of him.

He answers fast to still be in bed.

" Someone sent Aurora a message." I say and I take his silence as him wanting me to continue.

" Saying how she's going to be his sooner or later. So with that being said I want you to do a finger print on the paper and tell me what you find. I want this bastard dead for ever thinking he could take Aurora away from me." I say and by me hearing a laugh from the other end makes me realize what I have said.

" Aww has Nikolai turned soft." He says in a baby voice making me upset.

" You might be my brother but I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your skull. Have everything over to me but tomorrow morning." and with that I hang up.

I sigh before leaning back in my chair thinking about all the ways I could torture whoever this person is. It's one thing to come after me but another to come after the people I care about.

I call Aurora back to make sure she is safe and back at the house with Lilith which she is.

Good girl.

After I tell her I'm on my way home I get my stuff together and just when I'm about to leave I see a white note on my coffee table. I go to pick it and what I saw makes me angrier than what I already am.

So before I go home I'm going to make my way to the torture room and take it out on them.

" Don't get too attached to my darling. She will be mine whether you like it or not. I'll kill you and your entire family if you get in my way, до скорого."

my kindest regards, M

~

Author's Note:

Sorry guys for not updating I wanted you guys to suffer. Anyways sorry that this chapter is short but I promise longer ones are coming. I know I keep saying this but I promise.

I'm kinda excited I mean the plot is coming into place. Now I don't know whether or not to make this a happy or sad ending hmmm...... that's for me to know and well you not to. hehehehe

Also as you can see I did change the name hope you like.

Anyways love ya bunches <3

xoxo booksbypariss

( Using these banners until I feel like making new ones

( Using these banners until I feel like making new ones. )