" How much ? " jungkook whispered playfully to tae's ear who pull away his face from kook's neck and face him while raising his eyebrows in confusion.

" How much did you missed me oldie... hmm..." Jungkook asked pulling Taehyung by his collar with a little smirk making him look incredibly hot. Taehyung understand that his bun is playing with him but this little bunny didn't know about this tiger who was king of duality. So without saying anything Taehyung lift jungkook up by his thighs making jungkook gasp and wrap his legs around tae's waist. And now it's time for Taehyung to smirk seeing kook's shocked face making him look a fluff ball.

"Wh.. what a..are yo..you doi..doing ?" Jungkook shuttered miserably because of the intimate position. Jungkook shiver when tae's cold hand caressed his bare thighs. Jungkook closed his eyes when Taehyung started to lean towards him looking at his lips making him bit his lower lips nervously but for Taehyung it made the other look more sexy while biting lips like that.

"What you mean by that baby... I am just showing how much I missed you..... " Taehyung asked innocently against kook's lips making him close his eyes when tae's lips slightly come contact with his own. Jungkook whined when Taehyung didn't kiss just teasing him make other chuckle at his impatient baby. So without wasting time Taehyung attached his lips with jungkook's who sighed in content. Taehyung moved his lips, started to kiss other passionately. Jungkook hooked his arms around tae's neck and tangled his finger in his hair and kissed his soon to be husband. The passionate love can be seen between them the way they're kissing eachother. The way they spend the day without eachother, the way they carved for each other they can feel in the kiss,they showing in the kiss if it's possible to show. Jungkook parted his lips making Taehyung kiss more intense as he swirled his tongue licking and slipping into kook's mouths and devouring hungrily, feeling and tasting his baby's sweet cavern. Jungkook has lost his sense. He felt his legs are wiggling if it was not Taehyung holding him tight by his thighs he might have already on the floor. The kiss gets more passionate, intense as the second pass.

"Mmm...ngh..." Jungkook let out his moan as Taehyung's warm tongue and the sensation hitting him so high. Taehyung pull away from jungkook as he looked at him and watched how jungkook's lips are red and swollen, his long lashes rested on his flushed baby cheeks as he panted heavily leaning on the wall.

" Let's go for a date baby..." Taehyung said making jungkook open his eyes in shock.

"Wh.. what ? " Jungkook asked still trying to catch his breath because of their previous intense kiss. Taehyung slowly put him down but jungkook didn't look away from him making sure if he heard correct because it's already late and tomorrow is their wedding.

" Get change something comfortable bun it's cold outside and i don't want my baby get cold." Taehyung said sweetly caressing kook's cheek.

" But oldie tomorrow is our...." Jungkook didn't complete because Taehyung said cut off him.

" Can't i go for a last date with my boyfriend because after marriage you will be my husband baby bun. I'm really gonna miss my cute little boyfriend...." Taehyung said pulling jungkook by his waist towards him. Jungkook smiled hearing it, it's made taehyung adorable in kook's eyes. Jungkook tiptoe and kissed tae's forehead and joined for a minute and whispered back.

"And I don't to waste any moment with my boyfriend.. just 10 minutes i will be here..." Jungkook said and walk towards his closest to select his clothes but blushed when he heard.

" By the way you look sexy in this... like sooo sexy...." Taehyung said looking him head to toe. Jungkook run inside the bathroom to change while Taehyung laughed seeing his baby  blushing. Taehyung heard the bathroom door unlocking but gasped when he saw jungkook coming being all cute like a cute little bunny and baby blue suits his baby so much