Extra 7

After that, Yun Qingci began to come to the palace to find Li Ying using the token.

Li Hong liked Li Ying, so he often taught him personally and marked his papers with his own hand. When Yun Qingci came for the first time, Li Ying happened to be doing homework in Jiangshan Palace. When he heard that Yun Qingci was coming, he told the servant: "Let him wait a while."

Li Hong was very surprised: "Xiao Ci came to find you?"

"Yes," Li Ying said. "He cried the day before yesterday, complaining that this child didn't look for him. In order to make him happy, this child gave him the token."

Li Hong laughed and said warmly: "That's fine. After that incident, Yun Yu has been very worried about him. With your protection, he can feel rest assured."

He ordered that Yun Qingci didn't have to wait in the Prince's Palace in future but could come to Jiangshan Palace to accompany Li Ying to study, and said that even if he didn't have the token, no one can stop him.

After arranging everything, he saw Li Ying wanting to say something.

"What?"

"I'm afraid the teacher is not so sure about me now."

Li Hong's eyes deepened slightly, he thought for a moment and said, "He has indeed distanced from me now. I think Ah Ruo's words hit him hard... This kind of thing cannot be forced, but the Yun family has been loyal for generations. Even if it is not as close to the imperial family as before, the blood of loyal subjects is running in their veins."

What he was talking about was the day when Yun Qingci was seriously injured and fell into a coma.

Qin Feiruo received the news of Yun Qingci's injury early in the morning and rushed to the pier. She was dressed in plain clothes and pale. She managed to keep her manners when she saw the emperor and saluted him respectfully. He apologized, and she smiled and shook her head.

But when Yun Qingci was put on a small wooden board and carried out, she suddenly collapsed.

Li Hong grew up with Yun Yu, Qin Feiruo and Empress Wei. Seeing her like that, he was full of remorse, and Yun Yu even more so.

Qin Feiruo kept shaking, her tears raining down.

Yun Yu tried to explain to her, but Qin Feiruo refused to listen. She shook her head: "The Prime Minister doesn't have to say much... I am a woman, I have never understood your overall situation and I don't want to understand now."

She was also the woman who had been on the battlefield to kill the enemy before. As soon as she said such a thing, some officials reproached her, feeling that her words were inappropriate. After all, she was a daughter of a general and she was full of loyalty. How could she make such ignorant remarks? It was simply unreasonable.

Li Hong, who was to leave first, stopped by the carriage.

Qin Feiruo sneered: "Since I came down from the battlefield, I have become a wife and raised children for more than ten years. You are in the imperial court where loyalty and righteousness come first, and I am in the courtyard, why can't my children come first? You are full of ambition to put your country first, why can't I put my son first? You people, you want to keep women behind closed doors and tell them to be good wives and mothers, but you also want them to look at the bigger picture and understand your loyalty and righteousness... Then who will understand me? Who can bear my pain? My son is between life and death. He is my lifeblood, do you understand?"

She looked at Yun Yu and then at the other officials: "Do you understand?"

"Do you understand?" She asked one by one, and then said with a bitter smile: "You don't understand. If you understood, you wouldn't say that I am ignorant, or that my actions today are unreasonable!"