Ch-7

Li Ying was busy with government affairs, and Lin Huaijin might never get an explanation from him. This was also the reason why Yun Qingci felt angry.

Li Ying would never take responsibility for Lin Huaijin's ear mufflers. Since Lin Huaijin's ear mufflers were burned, he could only deal with the aftermath himself.

Dog emperor, only causing him trouble.

Why didn't he find Li Ying so unappealing before?

He nodded and said, "If Xiao Hou doesn't mind."

Lin Huaijin's eyes flickered, and he said meaningfully: "That's more than I can ask for."

Jinyalou was the best restaurant in Shangyang City. Among its customers there were dignitaries, nobles and public figures. If you wanted to eat there, it was not enough to have money, you had to have an official rank, or belong to nobility, or know someone.

Yun Qingsu and others used to have dinner there from time to time. As soon as they entered, the waiter led them to the room on the second floor. The three of them sat down here. Yun Qingsu poured a glass of water for Yun Qingci. Lin Huaijin said, "Today we have a new guest, please tell us what dishes you have."

"Yes." The waiter didn't ask who they were and immediately began to chant: "We have dragon and phoenix auspicious cakes, anchovy wings, red plum beads, fragrant bean noodles, milk horns, stir-fried frogs, coriander-fried pigeons, wild duck bergamot rolls, golden silk crispy bird rolls, silk cuttlefish... Everything that swims in the river or flies in the sky, we have it. Depending on the guest's taste, which one would you like to eat?"

Yun Qingci's eyes lit up. He had also come to Jinyalou to eat a few times, but that was before entering the palace. He had been married to Li Ying for four years and his status was too honorable and inconvenient to come out in a company. Yun Qingci was not allowed to leave the palace at will, so the food and drink in Shangyang City now sounded very fresh to him.

He ordered a few dishes that sounded good, and Yun Qingsu said, "There are only four of us today. We can't finish it if we order too much. Choose what you want to eat, and the rest we will order next time."

"Okay." Although the Yun family was wealthy, Prime Minister Yun didn't like to waste things, and Li Ying was also not a luxurious person, therefore, Yun Qingci was in charge of the imperial dining room in the palace. He felt fine with it and picked a few more dishes, eight total and one soup. The waiter quickly wrote it down and went to arrange it.

The curtain of their private sitting room was hung half down, and suddenly there was someone walking up the stairs. Qiu Yang's voice sounded angry: "You don't even know how arrogant he was! And there was also that Yun Qingsu, so proud to have produced a Lord Empress in his family, completely overbearing!"

"He was always arrogant and domineering, it didn't start today. If he weren't that arrogant, how would he end up like this?" Someone comforted him: "You also calm down."

"Why should I shut up? He's so extraordinary, a phoenix on the ice going rampant! Why didn't the ice collapse under him and bury him today?!"

"Don't speak nonsense."

"Ning Yi, can your third sister do it or not? That lunatic has been driven out now. You can tell her to work harder. I am waiting for the day after her enthronement to go to Yun's house to see him go crazy! "

Ning Yi sighed: "Don't be so loud."

"What's wrong with my voice? This is not on the ice. If he shows up in front of Lao Zi again, he will definitely not be able to run away. If Lao Zi doesn't beat him up and make him cry for his father and mother, Lao Zi will take the surname Yun! "