Ch-60

Yun Qingci had never seen Master Qi; he had seen his portrait, but a portrait was somewhat different from a real person, so it was impossible to know his specific appearance.

For some reason, when he heard Li Ying's words, his first reaction was to raise his head from Li Ying's shoulder and look around subconsciously, as if he could find the figure of Master Qi at this moment.

Perceiving his movements, Li Ying gently lifted him up.

Yun Qingci said, "What are you talking nonsense about?"

He had seen people in a hurry to eat candy, but he really hadn't seen people in a hurry to find pain. No matter how good Li Ying's so-called reasons were, Yun Qingci couldn't understand them.

"If you are cured, you can do whatever you want, so you don't have to come to me every day."

Li Ying was silent for a while and said, "Is it possible that if I get better, you won't want me anymore?"

Yun Qingci hadn't thought of this aspect. He was taken aback, frowned and said, "No, why do you think so? Could it be that you refuse to be cured just to keep me? Li Ying, don't be stupid, I only stay because I like you, and I will never do it for this strange reason. You know that I am not a kind person."

Li Ying was silent. Yun Qingci was a little anxious and said, "Did you hear me?"

"I heard you." Li Ying said, "Don't move, you're going to fall."

Yun Qingci didn't want him to keep carrying him. He got off Li Ying's back, stretched out his hand to pull him and said, "I want you to be well, just like you want me to be well, do you understand?"

"I understand." Li Ying met his worried eyes and couldn't help curving his lips and saying, "I know, you just feel sorry for me."

Yun Qingci nodded, clenched his fingers and said, "I think you will definitely see Master Qi again, because if he really has such magical powers, then he will understand that the world has been rebuilt because of you. Everyone here, whether they realize it or not, they are all alive because of you."

Li Ying led him forward, raised his eyebrows and said, "Do you look at me so highly?"

"I'm telling the truth." Yun Qingci turned and looked back, then looked left and right, and then in front of him, with a sad face. "In this great world, there are so many people called Master Qi, and I don't know when I will meet him... Can't you say what characteristics he has so that he can be recognized at a glance?"

"He likes to wear a red hat."

"Red hat?!" Yun Qingci opened his eyes wide and said, "Does he wear it in all four seasons?"

"...hard to say." Li Ying said solemnly, "Maybe he has four hats of different materials."

Yun Qingci: "..."

He could see that Li Ying was lying, "Are you looking for a fight?

Li Ying curved his eyes and used a passing carriage to shield them from a person on the opposite side of the street. At the same time, he turned sideways to block a person behind them, and then quickly kissed Yun Qingci on the lips.

Yun Qingci didn't expect him to be so unorthodox on the street, and his face suddenly blushed: "You..."

"Hush." Li Ying whispered, "Someone is watching."

Yun Qingci's face turned even redder, and he plunged his head directly into his arms, not daring to look at the people around him.

He thought bitterly how Li Ying could be so frivolous and actually do such a thing to him in broad daylight.