Not only that night, but in the next few days, Li Ying never appeared.

When his old injury no longer hurt, Yun Qingci got up early. He walked out of his courtyard and unexpectedly saw his father practicing fist fighting. He calculated the days and asked, "Why didn't father go to court today?"

Prime Minister Yun withdrew his fist, turned to look at him and said, "His Majesty has been in poor health recently, and the court has been closed for a month. Why? Haven't you been with Qingxiao every day, didn't he tell you?"

"No." Yun Qingci asked instinctively: "Is Li Ying sick? What sickness did he get?"

"Listening to Mr. Liu, it seems to not be anything big." Prime Minister Yun glanced at him and said, "If you are worried, go to the palace and have a look."

"What do I have to worry about?" Yun Qingci frowned and said, "I'm just worried that if he dies of illness, won't I be unable to separate?"

Prime Minister Yun took a sip of tea and nodded thoughtfully.

Yun Qingci suddenly felt wrong: "He is sick, why are you not worried at all?"

As an auxiliary advisor, his father always valued Li Ying's health very much, and now he was so calm... Yun Qingci raised his eyebrows and said, "What the h*ll did he do?"

Prime Minister Yun laughed, waved his hand and motioned to him to sit down at the stone table. "His Majesty said that he was sick and closed the court for a month, but in fact he left Shangyang, saying that he was going to do an important thing personally. But he didn't say what it was. He only told me and your third brother to pay more attention to the movements of the Zhang family."

Yun Qingci didn't worry about this. Now he and the Yun family were united. As long as Li Ying didn't attack the Yun family, they would be safe. If he wanted to make any movement, his father would not fail to notice.

It was nice and cool to take advantage of the shade of the trees. This time, Yun Qingci found out that he could live so comfortably with his father and brothers.

He said, "The weather is getting warmer, so I will go to the other courtyard tomorrow."

"The peaches in the garden planted by your mother are about to bloom, right?"

"Yes, I go to live there every year. By the way, I will take care of the yard to see if there is anything that needs to be repaired. I want to keep it as it is."

Next day after chatting with his father, Yun Qingci moved to the other courtyard. Because he did it every year, there were always servants guarding the courtyard.

He had to admit that in those twenty years, Li Ying had occupied almost every corner of his life, and even this courtyard had his shadow everywhere.

Yun Qingci often thought of the scene where Li Ying cut off his flesh and fed the snake. Even though he told himself that Li Ying only wanted to go back to the past because he himself regretted it, and the price he paid was what he deserved and had nothing to do with him...

But he still felt that Li Ying's actions were too crazy.

That scene was engraved in his heart.

In addition to concealing the matter of cutting off his flesh and feeding the snake, what else did Li Ying conceal? His recent state was obviously wrong. Did it have anything to do with the conditions for coming back?

One night in mid-February, a group of people in black appeared outside the courtyard. Someone dismounted and knocked on the door. The gatekeeper opened the door and shivered at the sight in front of him