"hi" i waved shyly. "hi" he said blandly and went on his phone.

"fuck you too then" i mumbled and he looked at me for a second then back at his phone.

I went on my phone for the rest of the period and got bothered by stokeley but it was fun. Stokeley took my phone and took pictures on it.

After school my mom came and picked me up.

"hey crazy child" she said and i laughed.

"wasgood ma" i said while getting in the car.

Stokeley passed by with jahseh and i jumped out the car and hugged him.

"you coming tomorrow?" he asked and i nodded.

"you better lil girl" he said and i scrunched my face up.

"shut cho peanut headass up nigga" i said and ran back to the car.

I closed the door and my mom started driving. "so who's that" she questioned.

"a friend i made today he helped me find my classes" i said and she nodded.

"that's nice of him" she said.

"TIME TO TURN THIS B UP AGAIN" i said grabbing my moms phone and connecting it to the radio.

I played messy by Joe Moses.

"I don't trust a broke bitchI don't need no hoesCan't stand no thots All i want is a roll
They say birds of a featherFlock with togetherI don't need no bitch riding round being extra" I sang the song.

Then my part came on and i went ham.

Heard you got kids up the ass
With your little ass dick
And your head game is trash
These lil niggas talk like hoes
I ain't handing out pussy but you know how it goes
My bitches goes zero to ten
Stop flossing you bum
That car ain't yo shit
That chain ain't yo chain
You niggas is lame
You can't fool me
Better stay in your lane
You stay with your moms
But on IG balling
Bitch, get a grip
Tell your nigga stop calling
Trust no bitch
Cause these hoes to messy
Deuce deuce in my boots bitch come and test me.

......

We got home and i went upstairs in my room and got clothes and got in the shower.

I took like 2 hours because i was in there dancing to music and shit i was having a blast.

I got out the shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth then slid on some white sweats with marilyn monroe on them and a white bralette.

I took some mirror pictures and posted them on my story and added it to my highlights then i posted the picture of stokeley when he took my phone and put "this negro took my shi😐".

I picked my dirty clothes up and brung my speaker to my room and turned on the tv and put on more music.

"WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN I ROLL UP AND COUNT MY MONEY IM SO WAVY" i yelled out with the song.

Then my mom busted in my room like she ain't got no damn sense.

She grabbed my tv remote and paused the music. 

"maaaa" i dragged out and rolled my eyes.

"girl shut the hell up the neighbors are here to greet us" my mom said.

"and roll your eyes again imma knock you upside yo big ass head" she said and closed my door. I rolled my eyes again and she opened the door and gave me a death stare.

"mom how did you-" i laughed and she closed my door again.

I opened the door back and went downstairs to greet the neighbors i guess.