chapter 14

Gabriel and Nathalie walked out of the dentist hand in hand and Gabriel helped Nathalie into the passenger seat and once Gabriel was in the driver’s seat, he started driving.

3 minutes later “Gabriel can you pull over, I feel sick” says Nathalie hoarsely, Gabriel pulled over and he looked at Nathalie’s pale face and before he could say anything, Nathalie picked up the sick bowl and she started vomiting.

Gabriel rubbed Nathalie back and once Nathalie had finished vomiting, Gabriel grabbed her bag and he wiped the vomit off her mouth and he gave her a few sips of water.

When Nathalie had finished drinking her water, Gabriel noticed that Nathalie had vomit on her crop top and chest, so Gabriel took Nathalie jacket off and he took her crop top off is well.

When Gabriel had wiped the vomit off Nathalie chest, he also noticed that Nathalie had vomit on her strapless bra, so he took Nathalie strapless bra off and he said “it’s a good thing no one’s walking on the streets, otherwise they would see your boobs”.

Nathalie was know completely topless and braless and Gabriel could see that Nathalie was visibly shivering, Gabriel took Nathalie's favourite hoodie out of her bag and he helped her put it on.

(Nathalie’s favourite hoodie looks like this)

“I’m sorry that I didn’t bring a bra with me Nathalie” Gabriel exclaimed, it’s ok even though my boobs feel heavy and they are annoying me, I don’t mind I’m just glad you remembered my favourite hoodie, Nathalie replied in a whisper because her so...

“I’m sorry that I didn’t bring a bra with me Nathalie” Gabriel exclaimed, it’s ok even though my boobs feel heavy and they are annoying me, I don’t mind I’m just glad you remembered my favourite hoodie, Nathalie replied in a whisper because her sore throat was making her voice hurt, Nathalie put her hood over her head and she rested her head against the window for a while.