chapter 6

Nathalie could feel that Gabriel was shaking her and that he wanted her to wake up, normally Nathalie would awake up as soon as Gabriel shook her, but because she had a toothache, things were going to get painful for Nathalie.

Nathalie was feeling drowsy and while Gabriel was shaking her, she asked Gabriel if she could have 1 hour and 15 minutes more sleep, Gabriel looked at the time and even though it was already 11:00am Gabriel decided that Nathalie might benefit a bit more if she had extra sleep, so Gabriel wrapped her breakfast in silver foil and he placed it in the kitchen for the time being.

It was 12:15am and Gabriel walked into their bedroom with Nathalie breakfast and once he had entered their room, he saw Nathalie who was fully awake and he placed the breakfast tray on her lap, Nathalie started to take a bite from her toast and as she was biting into her toast her tooth started throbbing and it was making her jaw hurt.

Nathalie carefully put the tray on the bedside table and then she lied down on the bed with the covers over her head.

Gabriel noticed Nathalie strange behaviour and the fact that she only took one bite from her toast, made Gabriel really concerned about his lover.

Nathalie what's wrong? You've only had one bite of your toast and know you've got the covers over your head, I've got a toothache, is it still hurting? Nathalie nodded

Can I have a look? No, because it hurts when I open my mouth "poor thing" Gabriel said with his voice laced with concern.

Gabriel cuddled with Nathalie all day and when he left their room to eat dinner with adrien he booked a dentist appointment for Nathalie.

Once Gabriel went back to his bedroom, he told Nathalie that he had booked her a dentist appointment for tomorrow, Nathalie would never admit this to anyone but she was scared of the dentists because she had never been before.