Prolougue

A man, bandages covering the parts of his body that his clothes left exposed, eyes red.He didn't know he could cry still, as his emotions had seemed to have left him years ago."What are we going to do now, (Y/n)?" " He turned to the one he was talking to, though (Y/n) seemed as gone as he was, dissipated, trying to avoid the situation, staring into the floor, tears prickling, threatening to spill."I didn't know I could cry anymore dazai.Did you?"He continued avoiding to look up, not wanting to see what was clearly there.Dazai, on the other hand, couldn't stop staring at it.The dead body.There were multiple dead bodies around him, but he didn't care for them, neither did (Y/n).The one they cared about, was in dazais arms, he refused to let him go, refused to believe it, that he was gone, his partner, his colleague, his pal, his best friend, oda was gone.A new flood of tears rushed down his face, when was the last time he was this emotional?"I think we both know what we have to do." Dazai turned his head slightly, he knew what (Y/n) was talking about, and for Oda, he'd do anything, even if it meant going against what he had been thaught his entire life.

"So, you want to leave the port mafia?"

Odasaku's Last Wish (Dazai X Male!Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara