DIA: "Kanan. Don't you think you're increasing the intensity too much, too soon?"

KANAN: "Whaaat? You think so? I feel like everyone still has more to give."

DIA: "I, for one, don't want to see the sight of Ruby unable to get up from bed

DIA: "I, for one, don't want to see the sight of Ruby unable to get up from bed."

MARI: "What?! Are you saying that's what happened to Ruby today?!"

DIA: "Thankfully, no. She was fine."

KANAN: "Th-Thank goodness! That's a relief

KANAN: "Th-Thank goodness! That's a relief. Do you think it'd be best to keep practicing at this level, then? It'd be terrible if she couldn't get out of bed."

DIA: "No. It's important to raise the bar. I suggest we gradually increase the intensity upon observation of everyone's progress.
Everyone, including Ruby, is in the process of making big improvements, so I believe we should be fine as long as we adhere to an appropriate pace.
In fact, it's essential to Chika's- No, everyone's challenge as Aqours."

MARI: "Speaking of challenges, I heard that Hanamaru went to see Rin for some dedicated training."

KANAN: "Oh yeah, I heard about that. She looks up to Rin, so she said she was going to get some intensive dance and physical training from her."

DIA: "I find it difficult to imagine our little Hanamaru journeying to Tokyo on her own for training..."

MARI: *Giggle* "Especially since she hasn't really been the type of person to do something of her own accord 'til now. You could say she's a bit of a worrywart."

KANAN: "I guess that means she's growing on a mental level as well."

DIA: "Even so, the big city all alone... The dangers..."

MARI: "Don't worry, she's staying with Tokyo's resident Rainbow Student. And I know he's too innocent to make a move on her."

"