When You Embarrass Yourself

Mike:
You were with Mike in the office. You decided to brush your hair while it's still 12:00. You opened your purse and started to brush your hair, but then you noticed your hair had a knot in it. Your used both your hands to grab the brush and tried to get the knot out, but it wouldn't work. You started to frustrate a bit. Mike turned his head to look at you and his eye brows furrowed,"What are you doing?" He asked.
You blushed and looked away,"Nothing." You turned around and Continued to try to get the knot out. After a couple minutes you gave up and left the brush in your hair.
Mike laughed quietly,"Want me to help you?"He asked.
You sighed,"Fine...". He grabbed the brush and used all his force to get the knot out. "ow!"You screamed.
"Oh, Sorry!"Mike apologized.
You blushed and felt a bit bad about how messy your hair is.(but not that messy) "It's okay."
Mike tried again, and got it out this time,"I did it." He smiled and gave you the brush.
"Thanks." You took the brush and placed it back in the bag.
Well....That was embarrassing.

Jeremy:
You went swimming with Jeremy in your pool today. You wanted to take a break from work and hangout with Jeremy. Jeremy wasn't a bad swimmer but he still needed support at times. "Hey Jeremy?"You called out to him.
"Y-Yeah?"
"Do you want to play truth or dare?" You asked.
"Uh...Sure."
"Okay! Truth of dare?"You asked.
He thought for a moment then picked Truth.
"Okay....Is it true....That you like me?"You asked.
"No."
"What?!"You were shocked.
"I don't like you...."He looked down,"I love you..."He started to blush fiercely.
You smiled,"Aw~ I love you too! Your turn!"You said.
"Okay...Um...Truth or dare?"He asked.
"Dare!"You chose.
"Okay...Uh..."He looked around for something for you to do,"Um...How about jumping off the diving board?"He asked.
You smirked,"That's easy!"
You swam to the diving board and climbed up the ladder.
Jeremy watched you get ready to jump.
"Okay are you ready?"You asked standing on the board.
He nodded and smiled,"Yeah!"
"Okay!"You got ready to jump but instead you somehow tripped and fell into the water.
"(y-y/n), are you okay?!"Jeremy quickly swims towards you. You swam up and cough a few times, and blushed,"Yeah..."
He laughed,"Okay that's good!"
You blushed,"I don't wanna play no more."
"Yeah I can see why."

Fritz:
You were having lunch with Fritz today.
You chit-chatted for a few minutes, then ate a few bites. "Is the food good?"He asked.
"yeah, not bad."You answered.
"Okay that's good."
You and Fritz ate your food quietly.
It was really quiet so Fritz tried to think about something to say,"Banana Raisins."
"What the-?"
"Haha sorry."He laughed a bit.
You looked at him akwardly and took another bite of whatever you are eating, but then you saw Fritz cross-eying at you and you laughed and chocked yourself. "OMG Gir, are you okay?!"He starts to pat your pack. You coughed a few times and took a sip of your drink. You calmed down after that. You placed your hand on your chest and looked around the restaurant. Everyone was looking at you. You blushed and looked away. At least it wasn't THAT bad.

Phone Guy:
(This is Gonna be my fav part)
You were baking Cupcakes with Pg today. You loved Baking but you loved spending time with Pg more. "Okay, You bake the cupcakes while I make the second batch."He said. You nodded and smiled,"Okay!" You placed the Cupcakes in the oven. You closed your eyes and imagined you and Pg spending more times together. It would feel like heaven. Oh! There are clouds! You smiled at your own thoughts. You could almost feel the fluffy clouds, but you noticed the clouds started to turn darker, and you could smell something burning.
"(Y/n)! You burnt the cupcakes!"You heard someone shout. You quickly snapped to attention and saw Pg quickly opening the oven and taking the burnt cupcakes out. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too! I wasn't paying attention!"You blushed and started to slap your forehead a few times. Pg placed the burnt cupcakes on the counter,"It's okay, We still have the other batch we can bake."He said patting your back gently. You blushed and looked down,"I guess."
He smiled,"Okay Now let's get back to baking!"

Vincent:
You were in your room by yourself and you were REALLY BORED, but since you are by yourself you decided to do something random. You grabbed your blanket and wrapped it around you and you pretended you were a worm. You tried to get to your mirror to look at how dumb you look but you failed and ended up rolling off the bed making a big thumb. "Ow....At least no one is here to see m-" before you finished what you said Vincent opened the door and saw you. You blushed,"What are you doing here?!"You asked. He smiled,"I was just checking on you....I think your gonna need some help."He laughed.
You pouted and turned around,"No, I'm fine where I am!"You yelled.
He smirked and picked you up. He placed you on your bed and got on the bed with you,"Vincent, Get out my room!"You squirmed trying to free yourself from your blanket. He kissed your cheek and hugged you tightly,"Your so cute."He laughed. You blushed,"Get.Off.Me."