First Kiss

Mike:
You had no idea that Mike would ever ask you to be his girlfriend. I mean really, Mike??
Anyways...
So you sat in your office with Mike thinking about your old relationship with (Random Name)
Yeah you and (Random Name) did kiss before. You just wondored if Mike would with you. You sighed and shook your head probably not.
"So...We are Dating now huh?"
Mike looks at you,"Of coarse."
You nodded,"K"
You were a bit impatient about this Kiss.
Then You saw Freddy on the monitor waving at you like crazy."What the?"You whispered to your self. Freddy started motioning you to just kiss him randomly. You looked at Mike and blushed. "Oh Jeez.."You said looking back at Freddy. He was nodding. You looked back at Mike and he was staring at the other monitor. You got up quickly and held both his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. He started started blushing madly.
After a few seconds you broke the kiss and looked away blushing. He stared at you for a few seconds,"w-why did you do that?"He asked.
"Well you wouldn't kiss me...And I was gettin a bit impatient."You said.
He blushed,"Oh god I'm sorry."
"It's f-fine!"You said smiling slightly.

Jeremy:
Yep. This is gonna be hard. "Shait what am I gonna do...."He said it himself. Holy crap he cussed. Hard to imagine. You started spinning around in your chair. Things were really quiet, and you were getting really bored. You had to think of something quick. "Jeremy!"You called.
"Y-yeah?"
"DO U LOVE ME?!"
Jeremy was shocked, was this the End of the relationship?
"HOLU CRAP!"Jeremy shouted running towards you.
"What??"
He hugged you tightly and started kissing you multiple times. "okay Jeremy!"You said muffled by his kisses. He stopped kissing you and blushed,"Sorry..."
You laughed,"Don't worry about it."

Fritz:
(This might be short)
It's Morning and you saw Fritz standing near a croud of kids. You waved,"Hi Fritz!"
He waves back and starts walking towards you but then slips on a puddle of pizza sauce,(Or blood) and accidentaly kissed you and falls down with you. He got up quickly and helped you up,"S-sorry!"He said blushing, and fixing his glasses. You blushed and smiled,"I-it's fine."
(Told ya. Short.)

Phone Guy:
Pg took you out on another romantic date. This time he decided to give you a present! He was holding a little box. "Can i have My present yet??"You asked jumping up and down like a child. He shook his head,"Nope Not yet~"He teased. You pouted,"Aww please??"
"No~"
"Please!!"
"Sorry~"
You sighed,"Please for me?"You said using puppy-eyes. He smiles,"Okay close your eyes~"
You closed your eyes. He held the box in front of your hands,"Now open them!"He said.
You opened your eyes. He opened the box but then quickly closed it and kissed you.
The kiss didn't last too long. "Did you like it?~"He asked.
You blushed and nodded,"It was n-nice..."

Vincent:
(I don't know what to do •_•)
You sat in the office with Vincent. You can't belive you were his girlfriend. Well he is your responsibility now and You are his. "Wanna Play the pocky game?"He asked smirking. You blushed,"What?!No way!"
"Please??"He asked holding up the box.
You rolled your eyes,"Nope."
"Please?"
"Nope"
"Pretty please~"
"Nope."
He sighed,"JUST ONCE?!"
You sighed too,"Fine....If you just shut up!"
He smiled and picked up one of the pocky sticks. You opened your mouth and closed your eyes but instead of the pocky stick in your mouth it was Vincent's tongue. Oh god. (>~<)
You blushed.
After you were done French kissing, he broke the kiss. You were breathing heavily. "So can we do that again sometimes?~"He asked.
"No Vincent just No!•_•"