You meet them

Mike:
You took the job because you needed your money to buy something for you future hubby, a Ring. You were engaged with someone and you needed to buy ring because he was short on money . You entered your office and saw a man sitting on a chair. He looked dull, he was bald, he had dark circles forming under his eyes, and his name tag said "Mike". You sighed,"Hi."
He waved but stared at the monitor. Your eyes moved to the side,"Okay then...?"You mumbled. You put your stuff on the floor and sat on the other chair. "So, I'm (Y/N)."You said moving a piece of hair off your face. He stared at the monitor,"I'm Mike."He said. You rolled your eyes hoping he wouldn't be like this all the time. "So why did you take the job?"You asked. He took his eyes off the camera and blushed slightly."I need the money for my Doll...I'm buying a ring for her."He said. You smiled,"Really? I'm buying a ring for my fiancé too!"
He smiled,"Cool" and he looked back at the cameras. You sighed slightly. Then you saw him quickly run up and close the door. "Whats that for?"You asked. He rolled his eyes,"I'll explain.."

"THEY DIDNT TELL ME THAT!!"

Jeremy:
You sighed. "Why did I even take this job?" You asked yourself. You found out that the things could kill and now you regretted getting the job. You were also pissed off by the fact that your co-worker was late. Then you heard someone open the door. "H-hello...Sorry that I was l-late."He blushed walking in. He had brown hair, green eyes, he looked shy, and his face reminded you of a question mark. (play along)
You waved,"I'm (y/n)"You said. He sits down,"I didn't expect you to be a girl."He said. "Yeah?"
He sighed. You could hear him shivering You smiled slightly,"Hey don't be scared."You said putting your hand on his shoulder. He flinched at your touched,"O-okay.."He stutters. You laughed slightly and watched the monitor again. He smiled too. I guess it wouldn't be that bad.

Fritz:
You walked into the pizzeria hesitantly. You heard that people were kidnapped and killed here but your parents told you to take the d@mn job anyway. Your stomach growled.You were getting hungry. You didn't get time to eat anything today cause your mom was getting you ready.
You pushed open the door of your office and walked in. You saw a man, he had reddish-orange hair, he wore glasses, and his face had freakles, and he was chubby but in a cute way not that chubby. You waved,"Hey, I'm (y/n)."You said sitting down. "Hi I'm Fritz." He took his hand out but fell down I the process. "OMG are you okay?"You asked helping him up. He wiped his nose, it was bleeding. "Y-yeah...I have this weird bad-luck issue..." He said. You smiled,"Yeah?" You pulled out a tissue and he wiped his nose with it,"Thanks. I'm Fritz."He said sucsessfully putting his hand out. You shook his hand ."Nice to meet you Fritz."
You sat down,"So you know about the secret...Right?" He asked. You rolled your eyes,"Yeah..."Then your stomach growled. He noticed and reached for his bag."Here."He said taking out a pizza. "I got one before I started my shift so I wouldn't be hungry but you can have it."
You took the pizza,"Thanks!"
Mabye this would be fun.

Phone Guy:
You walked in the pizzeria. You don't know why you took the job. Ever since you saw the help wanted paper you couldn't resist. You sat down. You wished you could have some help. Then the phone rang. You stared at it for a second then picked it up,"Hello?"You said. "Hello, hello? Hey, Welcome to your new job!"
You smiled even though you knew the person couldn't see it,"Thanks!"you said.
"U-um...The animatronics...They have a free-roaming mode at night and...a-and they might not see you as a person at first."
Your eyes widened slightly,"Y-yeah so?"
"They will see you as an endo-skeloton and might stuff you in a suit. And that would be quite painful knowing that it's full of cross beams and wires Y'know."
Your heart beats faster,"What!? So there gonna kill me?!" You screamed.
"Hey, D-don't panic okay?Just close the door if the try to enter your room but don't waste your power!"
You start breathing loudly,"Am I gonna die!?"
"Calm down! If you need me just give me a call."He said as he hung up.
You panicked. You quickly picked up your monitor and looked around for the animatronics. Freddy was on stage, Bonnie was in the dining room, Chica was in the kitchen. You put the monitor down. "Help me...."You whispered to yourself. You checked the monitor again and everyone was in the same place except for Bonnie. He was now at the hallways. You dialed the number,"HELP ME! ITS IN THE HALLWAY!"You screamed.
"Okay stop panicking I'm coming..."He sighed.
You waited and waited. You checked the lights and saw the rabbit. You screamed and fell backwards. But then someone caught you and closed the door. You looked up to see who it was. It was a person but he had a Phone for a head, and had bandages on his hands. "Are you okay?"
he asked. You stood silence. "Don't be scared. I'm Phone guy but everyone calls me Pg."He said putting you down."I-I'm (y/n)..."You mumbled.
"Cool."He replied.
You looked at the ground,"I have a question..."
"What?"
"Why do you have a phone for a head?"
"It's a long story..."

Vincent:(PurpleMan)
You walked into the office of the pizzeria. You sat down angrily. You already knew that the animatronics could kill...So yeah.
You picked up your monitor and looked for the toys. You switched to the Party room 4 and saw someone there. He wore everything purple except for his badge it was gold. He had purple hair pulled back into a little pony tail ,and he had white eyes with no pupils. He started walking towards your office. "Who is he??"You asked yourself.
He walked in your room and sat on your desk,"Hello, Love."He said seductively.
You rose an eyebrow,"Hi?"
He snickered quietly,"I'm Vincent."
"I'm (y/n). Are you my co-worker?"You asked.
He grinned,"Me?Yeah.Im your co-worker."
You rolled your eyes. By the way he talks and looks he was probably not a good co-worker....
This could not be good....