What an Animal! 3

:3

Mike:
You started playing tag with Mike outside. It was fun, especially since he is half dog now. "You can't catch me!"You yelled running faster. He smirked,"Oh yeah?"
You also noticed Mike has been acting different now. You knew why though. It was the potion.
He has been a lot more cheerful and he didn't like leaving you. You stopped running to catch your breath and Mike tackled you. You and Mike started rolling on the ground laughing. (They see me Rollin' they hate it) "Okay Mike you can stop now!"You laughed pushing him. "Aww, Do I have to....?"He whined. You nodded,"Mike, I need to get up!I have to go to the bathroom."
"But-"
"Get up!"
"...Okay."He sighed and got up. You got up and walked towards your back door. Mike followed you. "Mike,Stay!" You yelled. He stood silence and sat down on the grass. You sighed and went inside. You jumped on the couch. You didn't have to go to the bathroom. You just said that so you could rest. Mike wouldn't take a break at all today so it made you tired. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.
You woke up and saw Mike sleeping on top of you. You blushed. You tried getting him off but he was too heavy for a girl like you. You struggled to get out. You sighed,"Mikey...."
Mike's eyes shot open,"Yeah?"He blushed when he saw you and he rolled to the floor,"S-sorry I...I'm not sure why I did that!"He said rubbing the back of his neck. You laughed,"Don't worry."
"You were taking to long so I decided to check on you..."He blushed more.
You blushed,"Sorry I was just tired and wanted a nap..."You hugged him and he hugged you back. You started petting his back and his tail wagged.
Aw that's Cyut. ^_^
(Okay Time for Jeremeh.*pops fingers*)

Jeremy:
You loved Jeremy but he had been really lazy. You hated his attitude towards you but usually at night he would be nice and gentle.
"Jeremy can you help me for a second?"You asked hoping he would help. He sighed,"I don't feel like it..."
You sighed,"You said that last time."
He groaned and got up,"What?"
You pouted,"Jeremy Don't give me that attitude!"You yelled. "But I have to do everything!!"He yelled back,"I have been doing everything for you today!"
"Um.NO YOU HAVENT!"You yelled louder.
You saw his tail wagging left and right. Then he scratched your arm and hissed. Your eyes widened and you walked back a few steps. You held your arm and saw blood streaming down.
Jeremy gasped and his tail stopped wagging,"(y/n) I'm sorry I don't mean too!"He walked up to you. The edges of your eyes filled with tears and you ran into your room and slammed the door. You didn't come out for the rest of the day.

You looked out the window and saw the moon. You climbed onto your bed and covered yourself with a blanket. Your arm had a bandage, and it was uncomfortable but you ignored it. You closed your eyes and tried to sleep but then you heard scratching at your door. Then you heard a familier voice,"(y/n) c-can I come in...?"
You sighed,".....Yeah."
The door opened and you saw Jeremy. He closed the door and sat on the bed next to you. He sighed,"I'm sorry I scratched you...I didn't know what came over me...Im not usually like this..."He said. "It's okay Jeremy...It's not your fault."You said.
He blinked,"So....So you still Like me?"He asked.
"No Jeremy I don't like you."
His eyes widened,"You don't!?"
"No Jeremy I don't like you. I love you."You smiled and held his hand. He smiled,"I love you too my princess."He blushed and kissed your hand.
(OMG can I even finish these?)

Fritz:
You noticed Fritz had been excercising more. You were happy about it, but it just seemed unusual.(Lol)
"Watcha doing Fritz?"You asked.
He smiled,"Just running around in circles."
"Okay?"You looked to the side and smiled.
"Wanna eat something?" You asked opening the fridge. "Sure."
"What do you want?"
"Anything."
"Kay."
You got out some salad.
After a few minutes you called Fritz to come eat.
He came in the room and sat down.
After you ate dinner with Fritz you started to stare at the table Bordely.
"So....Do you wanna eat anything else?"You asked unsure what to do.
His ear twitched and he smirked,"Yeah, You~"
You blushed. He got up from his chair and ran towards you. You got up and ran out your front door,"No Fritz!Bad Ferret,Bad Ferret!" He busted through the door and chased you again. You screamed and ran down the road.
He laughed and ran towards you.
You kept running until you saw your neighbor. You jumped over the fence. "Um Hi!"You waved at her. She looked at you suprised,"Uh..Hi?"
Then you saw Fritz trying to jump over the fence. He failed. "Well...I needed to catch my breath anyway..."He said under his breath.
You laughed a bit.
"So what's going on?"Your neighbor asked.
"You'll never understand me."You replied.
(MY HAND!!GAH!!Anyways let's continue.)

Phone Guy:
You noticed Phone Guy has been following you all day and it was disturbing too. You also has to go to the restroom. You thought he would know not to follow you though, but you were wrong. "Pg...I got to go use the bathroom."You whined.
"Can't I come?"He asked tugging your arm.
You found that really cute but you still has to GO.
"Pg!Please let go..."You said holding onto the door. He pouted and his ears flopped.
You sighed,"PG LET GO I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!"You yelled kicking him away. He was shocked. You went inside and slammed the door shut. After a minute you walked out and saw Pg curled up in the corner whimpering and possibly crying. "Pg what's wrong?"You asked walking up to him. He sniffed and looked at you,"You hurted me and yelled at me....."He mumbled.
You almost wanted to pinch his cheeks from the way he said it. You blushed,"I just had to go to the bathroom."You said patting his back.
He sighed,"But I don't like being alone..."
You smiled,"Your not alone."You hugged him gently and he hugged you back,"I'm tired. Let's go get some rest."You said patting his head. He nodded and walked with you into your room.
(Don't get dirty thoughts u r not doing anything with him, just sleeping)

Vincent:
You liked Vincent a lot but he has been bothering you a lot. He would rub his head on your arm from time to time and would lick you and it was annoying. You saw Vincent smirking at you. You blushed,"Vincent stop looking at me like that."
"What's there not to look at~"He said getting up from the couch. He walked to you and moved a piece of hair away from your face. He started leaning in towards you. You blushed more and pushed him a bit,"V-Vincent stop..."
He smirked again and pushed you making you hit the wall. "Vincent what are y-you doing?!"You asked looking at him suprised. He pinned you to the wall and kissed you. At least he was kissing you the normal way, it wasn't the way you expected .....so that was good. After you stopped kissing he kissed your cheek at hopped back on the couch. You avoided contact and quickly walked away. You went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Boy, your face was tomato red! You took a deep breath and sighed. He is still cute but he is naughty.Mm,mm Naughty!

(Yay I'm done!YEASH!!!My friend Emma. Her boyfriend broke up with her and I tried to cheer her up so that's why I haven't updated in a while. But she is fine now!^_^ Anyways see y'all later.)